Maintaining the health and beauty of the skin is a priority, this is the number one task when it comes to caring for yourself. And how much money do you spend on all sorts of cosmetics? ActuallyHumidification should not be so expensive!
You yourself are able to provide your skin with the necessary hydration, so that it looks smooth and well-groomed. To do this, simply open your refrigerator.
Find out,what fruits and vegetables can help you maintainhumidificationyour bodyin a natural way!
Lemons are some of the best fruits that can provide the necessary hydration to the human body.
Because this kind of citrus is rich in calcium, vitamin C and magnesium, it helps to strengthen the immune system. Still lemons contributenatural purification of the digestive and cardiovascular systems of our body.
- Due to the high content of vitamin C and antioxidants, the lemon helps to tighten and maintain the tone of the skin cells.
- In addition, hestruggles with free radicals, which, as is known, accelerate the aging process of the skin.
In order to get the benefits of this fruit, it is enough just to drink a glass of water a day with a lemon juice.
Apple is an unusually tasty and quite versatile fruit. With him you can cook a huge number of interesting dishes: from different salads to cocktails.
But did you know that apples perfectly moisturize the skin? This is really so, they help keep it smooth and supple.
- Apples are rich in malic and tartaric acid, these substanceshelp to remove dead cells from the surface of the skin more easily.
- In addition, apples are 80% water, that is, the issue of good hydration is removed without much effort on your part.
Cucumber is a product that is in principle very useful for our health. It may seem strange, because it is 97% water! And this makes it one of the best vegetables for moisturizing the body.
- Cucumbers are rich in vitamin E, which too (in conjunction with alkaline properties and good hydration)helps to make the skin truly beautiful.
- The cucumber peel contains silicon dioxide, this element also helps to maintain the skin, hair and nails healthy and beautiful.
And now, when you know this, try to include cucumbers in your daily diet. So you can feel on yourself and appreciate all the advantages of this product.
The deep dark red color of cherries is a sure sign that these berries have a lot of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Nutritional composition of cherries can relieve inflammation and pain, prevent diseases such as cancer, and slow the aging of the body.
- Another cherry is rich in beta-carotene, it is a chemical compound that turns into vitamin A when it reaches the liver.
- And vitamin A, in turn, is necessary for our body, as it supports the health of the mucous membranes of our skin.
So try to add at least a few cherries to your cocktails if possible, to nourish and moisturize your skin in the most natural way possible..
All kinds of berries are rich in antioxidants,which help fight free radicals and can prevent a number of diseases.
- These antioxidants are very useful for the eyes, because they improve vision, for the brain, because they improve memory, and also for the proper functioning of the glands in the body.
But if these qualities are not enough, then it should be noted and the ability of berries to moisturize the body in a natural way. To do this, it is best to eat them in kind, as they say, "from the bush."
You can add berries to yogurt or oatmeal for breakfast.
Papaya - an exceptional in its properties, the fruit, because it is able to cleanse the digestive tract. Papaya contains an enzyme (papain), which helps maintain healthy bacteria in the intestines.
Another papain perfectly moisturizes the skin,Removes dirt and ensures proper absorption of water by the body.
In addition, papaya is rich in water. That is, it not only cleanses the body of toxins and helps to solve problems with digestion, but at the same time provides it with the necessary moisture.
Watermelon is also one of the best products for detoxifying and moisturizing our body. It is rich in vitamins A and C, potassium and magnesium, and therefore not only supplies us with water, but also with useful substances.
- If a day to eat two cups of watermelon, thiswill restore up to 40% of skin damage due to lack of moisture and environmental influences.
So when the season begins, do not forget to buy watermelons more often. Let them be on your desk regularly.
Are you one of those who are used to starting their day with a glass of natural juice? How about grapefruit? Prepare it at home on your own. So you will be sure that there are no harmful chemicals in it, but only benefits (and, of course, hydration) for your body.
- Grapefruit is also rich in antioxidants, and thereforehelps prevent premature agingand reduces the manifestation of signs of skin aging.
- Since this fruit, like all citrus fruits, is rich in vitamin C, it contributes to the production of collagen, which keeps the skin young and supple.
Try to replace the grapefruit with oranges, so you will get the same benefits with less sugar (albeit natural).
Coconut water is great for providing natural hydration to your body. She is richminerals (iron, zinc, potassium) and vitamins (A and folic acid).
Needless to say, that a pleasant taste of coconut water is ideal for a variety of cocktails and will be an excellent addition to your table on hot days.
Illustrations: © wikiHow.com