Sweating- a natural process for a person, which increases during the summer heat, sports or when we are in a heated room.Problems appear when we come acrossincreased sweating(hyperhidrosis), which is often accompanied by the appearance of an unpleasant odor, the clothes appear wet circles in the armpits.In this article, we will tell you in more detail about this problem and how to cope with it with the help of home remedies.
How to determine if sweating is excessive?
Sweating - a natural and necessary for the human body process, because together with sweat, our body gets rid of toxins, harmful substances and fats.Sweat is produced in the apocrine glands, which are also responsible for the release of pheromones (substances that cause sexual attraction). But, without a doubt, a strong and unpleasant smell of sweat can only provoke rejection.
OnhyperhidrosisSuch factors are influenced by, such as nutrition, genetic predisposition, taking certain medications.People face increased sweating, not only in the area of axillary cavities, it can affect the face, hands,
The use of cosmetics in this case is far from the most correct decision, since it allows only to mask the problem, but does not contribute to its solution.Also, excessive use of deodorants and perfumes in the future can lead to irritation on the skin.
How to avoid the appearance of hyperhidrosis?
- Do not think that the problem will be solved by itself.Very often people who suffer from excessive sweating calm themselves with thoughts like "This time it will not happen to me." But this again occurs, and causes a feeling of depression and shame. When we sweat in the summer, there is nothing strange about this. Try to be less nervous about it.
- Always carry a bottle of water with you:during the summer heat and exhausting sun it is an indispensable assistant. This habit will allow you to avoid dehydration and reduce sweating, also.waterallows to remove toxins from the body, improves the skin, nails and hair, regulates metabolism.
- Sweat dries up:if now, due to certain external factors, you are sweating heavily and are nervous because of this, not Worry, when you find yourself in a more comfortable environment, clothes will dry out, armpits and feet stop sweat.
- Cut down on caffeine intake.This will allow you to become calmer and reduce sweating. Try to drink more water and natural juices and avoid drinks containing caffeine, such as coffee, tea and cola.
- Choose breathable and loose clothing:Synthetic materials only exacerbate the problem. It is best to wear a T-shirt and socks made of cotton, in free models the skin breathes better than in tight ones. Avoid dark colors, white, light and pastel colors are best.
Home recipes for fighting hyperhidrosis
- Prepare the deodorant at home.Cosmetics from the store allow you to get rid of the smell, but do not solve the problem. They close the pores, which causes toxins to linger in the body (this may be indicated by the darker color of the armpits).
How to cook a deodorant with natural remedies? You will need:
- 1/4 cupbaking soda
- 8 tablespoons of unrefined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- a few drops of essential oil for flavor (optional)
Mix well the soda and flour, add the coconut oil to the resulting mixture. Put the mixture in the refrigerator to make it hard. After that, you can apply the tool in the underarm area. Avoid applying immediately after shaving.
Another recipe: take half a glass of vinegar and add 30 drops of essential oil of rosemary or lavender, then tightly close the container with a lid and put it in a dry place, avoiding direct sunlight rays. Let it brew for a week. After that, you can use the product by adding three tablespoons into the water while taking a bath.
- Clean the pores.The use of modern cosmetics often leads to clogging of the pores, which can also lead to increased sweating. The best natural scrubs in this case -oatmeal, sea salt, ground coffee, as well as lemon juice.Use these funds twice a week before bedtime.
- Milk of magnesia- Another homemade deodorant, helping to get rid of unpleasant odor and control sweating. Another option: apply to the problem area juice turnip.
- Saunaalso helps the body get rid of toxins and harmful substances, removing them through the pores. Sauna allows us to relax, reducing the level of stress hormones. It is recommended to spend in sauna not more than 20 minutes per day.In this case, do not forget about the abundant drink to prevent dehydration of the body.
- Use talcum, it absorbs excess moisture and kills bacteria that cause an unpleasant smell. Another option: take a tablespoon of cornmeal and add a few drops of essential oil. Apply the mixture after taking a shower.
- Help to cope with sweat and herbal teas, mixtures containingsage. This plant contains a large amount of vitamin B and magnesium, which have a positive effect on the glands that produce sweat. It is recommended to drink no more than two cups per day of such tea and do not insist on it for too long to avoid the formation of toxins.
- Grape and tomato juices- one more reliable assistants. They allow you to maintain a constant body temperature and avoid excessive sweat appearance. Drink every day (or every other day) in the morning a glass of juice.Another useful property of these drinks is that they reduce the risk of cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
- Cope with hyperhidrosis will help and... normal potatoes. Cut chopped raw potatoes and smear them with skin of problem areas. Wait a couple of minutes, and when the skin is dry, wash the potatoes with juice and soap.