We all know thathoney, almonds and walnutsvery useful, but what if you combine them together?
We are not talking about preparing a dessert from these ingredients, but about taking them in the most natural form, without sugar or refined flour.
This is a wonderful combination ofhoney, almonds and walnuts are rich in minerals, vitamins, microelements and proteins that allow us to feel healthy, energetic and optimistic.
We advise you to find out more about these ingredients from our article.
Honey, almonds and walnuts against physical fatigue and anemia
100 g of almonds contain approximately 5 mg of copper.This element, along with iron, which is also found in nuts, helps our body synthesize hemoglobin.
- Nutritionists recommendeat 5-7 almonds a day in order to fight anemia and fatigue.If you mix almonds with honey and walnuts, the effect will be even stronger.
- Honey is also rich in iron, manganese and copper.All these elements increase the formation of red blood cells.
Walnuts allow you to cope with a headache caused by weakness and fatigue.
Also read: Honey helps you lose weight
Honey, almonds and walnuts against high cholesterol
Honey is used to treat a variety of ailments, even for the disinfection of wounds.
Walnuts lower cholesterol levels in the body and reduce blood pressure, and in combination with honey their useful properties are enhanced.
With hypertension, you can lead an active lifestyle by regulating pressure with proper nutrition, including including honey and nuts in your diet.
Do you want to know more? How Almonds Help Reduce Cholesterol
Honey, almonds and walnuts for our heart
The heart is an organ that spends a great deal of energy every day. Very often we get a short-term charge of energy from chocolate, sweet fizzy drinks and baking.
This is a huge mistake, because in this way we increase not only the pressure, but also the level of bad or LDL cholesterol in the blood.
To stock up energy and nutrients and help the heart,every morning take a medicine based on honey, almonds and nuts.
So you will not feel hunger longer, get a great healthy snack and strengthen the health of your heart.
We will tell you how to properly take honey, walnuts and almonds!
Also read: Fried almonds and rosemary help improve memory
How correctly to take a product based on honey, almonds and walnuts?
1. Jar with honey, almonds and walnuts
This is a simple and effective tool. Do not forget that you need to use pure undiluted organic honey without the addition of sugar. It is best to buy it directly from the beekeeper.
You can mix honey with nuts in a small glass jar or bottle. Nuts should be clean.
The taste of honey will improve, and the nuts will become more useful.
How correctly to accept them?
- Every morning, eat 4 almonds and 3 walnuts mixed with honey.
- You can combine them with natural yogurt without additives.
- Or with fruit: half an apple, a banana or papaya.
- You can also combine them with a slice of rye bread. .
2. Drink on the basis of honey, almonds and walnuts, which should be taken in the morning
What do you need?
- 4 almonds
- 3 walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
How to cook it?
- This simple remedy can be taken in the morning and on an empty stomach. First chop walnuts and almonds. You can use the food processor.
- Warm up some water. It is better if it is warm, not hot.
- Dissolve a tablespoon of honey in water, then add the same crushed nuts.
- Take this drink in the morning. In the evening instead of water, you can use warm milk, which will help you fall asleep quickly.
- If you tolerate milk well, you can use it instead of water, but it is more beneficial to take water in the morning on an empty stomach with honey.