Contractureis usually caused by repeated excessive physical stress and stress.
In this case, in the muscle tissuea dense, or "knot that interferes with the normal blood supply of muscle cellsandthere is accumulation of toxins and inflammation.
Reacting to this, the nerve endings send signals to the brain. There is a feeling of pain.The affected place swells.The pain intensifies when we try to massage it or make the movement associated with these muscles.
To relieve symptomscontracturestake analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs. Of course, you only need to do this under the supervision of a doctor.
But there is alsohome remedies and ways by which you can ease your conditionwithout the risk of unwanted side effects.
We will tell you about five such methods.
Write it down!
1. Contracture and aromatherapy
The flavors that emit some plants and spices,soothe, reduce muscle tension and stress.
We can obtain the necessary aromas with the help of the corresponding essential oils:
- Thyme (thyme)
Do not forget to read: How to prevent muscle cramps
2. Therapeutic bath
Bath with magnesium (magnesium sulfate) and relaxing oilsreduces inflammation and relieves pain, which causes the contracture.
- 2 liters of hot water
- 1 cup of magnesia (250 g)
- 5 drops of marjoram essential oil
- 5 drops of essential oil of rosemary
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
How to cook it?
- Heat two liters of water and mix it with magnesium sulfate and essential oils.
- Pour this mixture into the tub and add water to make the temperature comfortable.
- Take a relaxing bath for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure for several days, if necessary.
3. Ointment from arnica
Arnica is a plant with a strong anti-inflammatory effect. She's wellhelps with muscle and joint pain.
For several centuries arnica has been used in homeopathic medicine as a natural sedative for external use.
- 2 cups coconut oil (480 g)
- 1 handful of dried arnica flowers
- 4 spoons of ground cayenne pepper (40 g)
- ½ cup bee wax pellets (100 g)
- ½ spoonful of rosemary essential oil (optional) (2 g)
How to cook it?
- Put the dried arnica flowers in a vessel with melted coconut oil, and let them infuse for 12 to 24 hours.
- Then whisk the mixture with a blender.
- Place the mixture in a heat-resistant container and heat it in a water bath over low heat.
- Add the cayenne pepper and mix well.
- Now the mixture should be left at room temperature for 12 hours, and from time to time to mix.
- After this, filter it and put it again in a water bath (keep a slow fire), add the beeswax and mix until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Now remove the mixture from the fire and add essential oils to it.
- When the ointment has cooled, you can use it.
- Rub the ointment muscles in the places where you are in pain.
- Do not allow this ointment to fall on your face- can be irritation.
4. Compress of clay with rosemary
The combination of clay with rosemary gives excellentAnti-inflammatory agent that helps with muscle contractures.
- 1 tablespoon of rosemary (10 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 3 spoons of green clay (30 g)
- 1 teaspoon of warming ointment (5 g)
How to cook it?
- Boil the water, throw a spoonful of rosemary, and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- When the broth is ready, mix it with green clay. Get a creamy paste.
- Bring it to the affected area, and let it operate for 20 minutes.
- Remove the compress with the help of warm water and smear the affected area with warming ointment.
- Do this compress once a day.
Do you want to know more? Read: How to prepare a home remedy for pain in muscles and joints based on rosemary and chestnut?
5. Physical exercises
Many people think that under contracture the main thing is peace. But it is proved that physical exercises help get rid of it in a short time.
Exercises on stretching and physical activitystimulate blood circulation and promote the removal of accumulated toxins from the body.
- Tai chi
Following all of these recommendations, we canget rid of the "knots" that interfere with normal blood supply to the muscles.
But if after a few days of these procedures and exercises you do not get better, you need to consult a doctor.