It is recommended to pamper yourself with dried fruits, because they are not only delicious, but also very useful. Despite the fact that they do not contain water,dried fruitsare characterized by a high content of minerals and proteins, which allows us to meet the new day actively and vigorously.
Is it possible to resist this temptation?Dried fruitsgreat for breakfast.They help to avoid constipation, and due to the high content of calcium and zinc strengthen our bones.Dried fruits strengthen our health, the main thing is to use them in moderation.
Today we would like to talk more about dry fruits and tell you what exactly is their benefit to human health.
Can I get better from dried fruits?
As a rule, this is the first question that arises during such a conversation. Why? The fact is that many people exclude these foods from their diet, since they believe that they contain a lot of sugar. Indeed, dried fruits contain a fairly large amount of sugar (especially raisins).
But it must be taken into account that
In order for dried fruit to bring more benefits to your health, the following information should be considered:.
- Dried fruits contain a large number of nutrients and fill us with 4 times more energy than ordinary fruits and berries.
- These products are much more easily absorbed by our body. They alsoquickly saturate. Due to this, we need a very small amount of dried fruits in order to feel full.
- Many people supplement their diet when they want to lose weight:dried fruits promote a regular stool and normalize digestion. Only 100 g. This delicacy brings us a sense of satiety, so we easily avoid snacks between the main meals. At the same time, we feel active and energetic.
- The main secret of the benefits of dried fruits is thatDo not exceed their recommended daily serving - 100 g. It is this amount that helps to avoid nutritional deficiencies in the human body, strengthens our bones and helps fight chronic fatigue.
On the benefits of dried fruit for bone health
We recently told you about how figs help in the treatment of osteoporosis. This information should not be ignored, especially for women. After allit is women who are most likely to suffer from a loss of bone mass.
In this case, dried fruits are ready to come to our aid. It is recommended to eat prunes, dates and candied fruits as often as possible. They are very tasty and great for breakfast. Also, dried fruits can be used in the preparation of salads, soups and meat dishes..
So, would you like to know more about the benefits of dried fruits? Why are they so necessary for our health?
- Dried fruits are a natural source of iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc.This is a real treasure trove of minerals for your bones. This is why dried fruits help in the treatment of osteoporosis.
- Thanks to the high content of vitamins E, C and antioxidants, many degenerative diseases can be avoided.
- Normalize digestion, take care of the health of our intestines, prevent the accumulation in it of toxins and other substances harmful to the human body.
- Are a rich source of potassium and B vitamins. These substances are necessary for the health of our bones.
- Dried fruits do not contain sodium, but they are rich in other microelements. It helpsto lower the raised arterial pressure.
- Contain a large amount of fats useful for our body, for example, omega-3 fatty acids and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Help to cope with anxiety and nervous tension, as well as control your appetite.
- Given the large number of nutrients contained in dried fruits, these products are recommended to include in their diet athletes.Such food fills our body with energy and makes us more active.
- Dried fruits are rightly considered "energy and optimism pills ideal for women experiencing menopause. If you feel tired, and your mood has fallen, be sure to include these foods in your diet. Also it is worth keeping in mind that during menopause our bones lose calcium. To make up for this loss,it is recommended to eat 100 g each day. figs- it is these dried fruits that contain the greatest amount of calcium.
The best dried fruits that are recommended for inclusion in your diet
As we said earlier, the recommended portion of this treat is 100 g. a day (a handful of dried fruits, which will be mixed in your palm). Then everything depends on your taste preferences and needs. You can eat them between basic meals or use as an ingredient in main courses.
In any case, dried fruit is a useful natural food, which brings great benefits to our health.The most important thing is not to abuse them.Now we will tell you more about the beneficial properties of different dried fruits.
Strengthens our bones and is a natural laxative.The best thing to eat is a fig for breakfast. Have you tried figs stuffed with walnuts or almonds? This is a real natural cocktail of energy, calcium and magnesium.
Prunes are one of the most fiber-rich dried fruits. Because of this, it is ideal for treating constipation. It also contains a large amount of iron and B vitamins.
Contain a large number of different minerals (such as iron) and vitamins (mainly vitamins B and A).
Dates improve attention and concentration, contribute to increasing intellectual abilities. They are also a source of magnesium and calcium. These substances help us to overcome insomnia. All you need to do for this is to eat 5 dates a half an hour before bedtime.
4. Candied cranberries
Cranberry candies reduce the level of "bad" cholesterol in the blood and take care of the health of our heart.They also have a high content of antioxidants. How best to eat them? You can add cranberries to oatmeal or mix with natural yogurt without sugar. You'll see how delicious it is!