Psoriasis is a skin disease that causes inflammation and peeling of the upper layer of the epidermis, sometimes it can also be accompanied by pain, burning and discoloration.In general, skin cells begin their growth from below and gradually rise up until they reach the surface. The process of cell renewal lasts about a month. People suffering from this disease, the cells are updated too quickly, so they quickly rise to the surface of the skin and accumulate there.
WhenpsoriasisPainful spots or seals can appear on the skin, they can be red or white and with scales that cause itching.Most often, psoriasis affects the elbows, knees, lower back, palms, feet, face and scalp.
Psoriasis occurs due to a malfunction in the immune system, in particular, and for abnormalities in the work of white blood cells, which help protect the body from various infections. When these cells cease to perform their function, it provokes a violation of immunological processes, which causes the body to accelerate the process of changing skin cells.
Although there is no specific medicine for psoriasis, there are natural remedies that can significantly improve the condition..
- 1. Nutrition plays a very important role in the complex treatment of this disease: preferably adhere to a raw vegetariandiets, which is based on fruits and vegetables.You can prepare a cleansing broth from nettles, onions, celery and five cloves of garlic and add lemon juice to this mixture.Divide the mixture into two parts: one take in the morning, one in the evening.
- 2. The sun is also important for the treatment of psoriasis, if not abused by it. The ideal time for sunbathing in the winter is 11 am, in the summer - 9 pm.We recommend to start to sunbathe from 10 minutes a day, every day adding a couple of minutes, and eventually reach a few hours.Just do not forget to use sunscreen.
- 3. Take a bath with the addition of clay in the calculation of 2 kg of clay per bath. It is better to alternate them every other day with a steam bath.
- 4. Do exercises in the mornings in the fresh air.
- 5. Every evening, apply compresses to the affected areas or take a hot bath, and in the mornings, immediately after awakening, brush them. After that, lubricate the skin with olive oil to soften it a little.
- 6. Dissolve sea salt in water and make baths for affected areas three times a day.
- 7. Take three teaspoons of pulp of aloe vera every day. It is also recommended to apply the flesh directly to the skin.
- 8. Mix olive oil and arnica oil. Bring it to a boil and take it off the fire. After the procedure and apply to the problem areas.
- 9. Water with the addition of oatmeal is a good way to revitalize the affected skin.Boil 100 g of oatmeal in 5 liters of water for 4 minutes.
- 10. You can help shampoo fromdandruff, which contains zinc or another antimicrobial component. Do not forget to also use a cream for dry skin.
- 11. Mix the pulp halves of avocado with the infusion of chamomile, mix to homogeneity and apply directly to the skin.
- Try not to eat red meat, because the arachidonic acid contained in it can worsen your condition.It is also worth refraining from refinedSahara, white flour and canned products. Eat more garlic, celery and other foods that contain fiber in large quantities.
- Keep in mind that tap water contains chlorine, which can aggravate the course of the disease, so we strongly recommend that you use a filter.