Bags with grainIs a 100% ecological and natural remedy that can be made at home by yourself from environmentally friendly materials.
Muscle pain is a very common ailment in the modern world, which involves constant fatigue and a high level of stress.
Bad posture, lack of physical activity and stress cause very severe pain.
In order to calm pain and stimulate muscle recovery,we often take painkillers, which were bought in a pharmacy without a doctor's prescription. But the abuse of analgesics can lead to the opposite effect.
Fortunately, there are alternative solutions that can calm the pain without provoking side reactions.
For example,you can sew pads and fill them with seeds and croup.Recently, they have become a very popular remedy against pain.
Do you want to know more?
What are the useful properties of pillows with grain?
Such bags are just pillowcases made of soft cotton fabric that can be filled with different seeds.
Since ancient times they are used for various medical procedures,Both hot and cold, as they help reduce pain in the joints and muscles.
Suchbags of grainactivate blood circulation, reduce inflammation and give us strength.
They also reduce the headache, reduce body temperature and stop the development of inflammatory processes in the body..
The most popular seeds and herbs that you can fill your pillows with:
- Canary Seed
- Sunflower seeds
These pads are very compact, so you can take them with you at any time.
Do not miss: A diet that will help reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke
How to sew anesthetizing bags with grain yourself?
Some companies already sell such pillows filled with grain that can be used to relieve pain in the muscles and joints.
You can sew them yourself, choosing the fabric and grain to your liking.
You will need:
- a cut of cotton fabric
- 1 needle
- thread (choose any color that you like)
- rice or other grains (as much as needed)
What you need to do:
- First, cut out a piece of cloth that is resistant to heat in the microwave oven. You can use old clothes that you are not going to wear anymore.
- Choose the grain you want to use: rice, flax, chia, chickpeas. Postpone the amount sufficient to completely fill the bag.
- You can also add to the grain aromatic herbs, which have an anesthetic and soothing effect.
- Fit the edge of the bag. Leave a small hole to pour the seeds inside.
- If you do not know how to sew, pour the grain into the fabric and tie it like a candy.
- Do not fill the pillowcase completely.
- Zasha hole, so that the seeds do not pour out of the bag.
Be sure to read: If it reduces muscle: how to quickly solve the problem
How to use them?
Depending on the type of pain that you are suffering from, these bags can be cold or hot.
Put the bag in the microwave for a couple of minutes, so that it warms up well and keeps the temperature you need for at least half an hour.
Make sure he is not too hot not to get burned, and attach it to the painful area.
Use hot bags to treat the following disorders:
- Pain in muscles and joints
- Pain in the neck
- Spasms in menstruation
- Tendonitis or torticollis
Remove the bag in the refrigerator and leave it for a couple of hours, so that the grain does not heat up too quickly.
Apply the sac in the painful areas for at least 20 minutes.
Cold bags are very useful if you suffer from the following disorders:
- Circulatory disorders
- Insect bites
- Sacks and dark circles under the eyes
As you can already see, these bags are an excellent remedy against common ailments.
Try to sew your own bag and use it always when you feel bad.