We all know howuseful and delicious watermelon, it refreshes and gives the body so many useful substances that in the summer it is simply out of competition among other fruits.
We used to throw outwatermelon seeds, and have got used so much that some farmers and dealers try to play on it, offering to buy "water-melons without pits".
But do you know that inwatermelon seedsare very useful substances for our health? Therapeutic infusion, cooked from them -a wonderful tool for cleansing and strengthening the kidneys.
In this article we will tell you how to cook and use this infusion.
Useful properties of watermelon seeds
Who does not like watermelons? This fruit in the summer is just perfect as a dessert. is herestores the body's water balance,supplies it with many useful microelements and antioxidants. And another watermelon is an acknowledged diuretic.
But many people throw watermelon seeds, not knowing that they contain substances very useful for our body. What is their benefit?
1. Watermelon seeds are a wonderful laxative
Most of the seeds contained in various fruits and berries act as a soft laxative,promoting peristalsis of the intestine.
But you can not compare small seeds, say, strawberries and watermelon seeds. With the help of the latter you can fight with constipation, but for this you need to make an infusion of them. It is very effective!.
2. Purify the body and promote the health of our kidneys
Therapeutic infusion of watermelon seeds has long been known as an effective remedy for cleansing the kidneys anddissolving kidney stones.
It has a strong diuretic effect, which helps to remove accumulated toxins from the body, including those substances from which stones can form.
In addition, infusion of watermelon seeds reduces the increased pressure, which also contributes to the health of our kidneys.
3. In watermelon seeds a lot of energy
It is a pity that many emit seeds, depriving themselves of all the benefits from them.Do you know, for example, that they are very nutritious?
Seeds of dark color are rich in lycopene (this is a powerful antioxidant, which is also found in tomatoes). And they contain a lot of magnesium and zinc.
It is also important to consider the following:
- In watermelon seeds little calories. Butthey have a lot of energy, and they are very useful for convalescents and those with weakness.
- It's just the perfect remedy in those days when we feel very tired!
How to prepare a curative infusion of watermelon seeds for cleansing the kidneys?
It's very simple. Such curative infusion will be very useful to everyone whosuffers from kidney disease and frequent inflammation of the urinary tract.
Write down what you need to do.
- 40 g watermelon seeds (take care that the watermelon was environmentally friendly)
- 1 liter of water
- 150 g watermelon (sliced into pieces)
- First you need to boil water. While the water boils, crush the watermelon seeds (you can do it in a mortar).
- We shall pour the ground seeds into hot water andboil them for half an hour. Then remove the broth from the fire, and let it persist for an hour. After this, the infusion should be filtered.
- Next step? Turn the pieces of watermelon into watermelon juice and mix it with infusion. Keep this drink in the refrigerator, in a tightly closed glass bottle (so that it does not get a foreign smell).
How to take a medicinal infusion of watermelon seeds?
- You need to drink it when it becomes room temperature.The first cup is drunk on an empty stomach, and the next - half an hour after a meal.We do this for two days in a row every week until we get results.
- It is important not to add sugar to the infusion.If you need some kind of sweetener, you can add a spoonful of honey (25 g). It is clear that this infusion can be done only in the summer, when there are watermelons on sale. However, watermelon seeds are in stores of natural products all year round.
- Watch how this infusion works on your body. Never exceed the "dose" of watermelon seeds (40 grams). Seeds should be consumed only in infusion,in kind, even crushed, they are poorly digested.
Shall we start today?