Severe nervous tension is usuallyis caused by anxiety. For example, because of an important event, a difficult moment or task. As a rule, it can last from several hours to several days. In this case, we should not be afraid of serious harm to health.
Another thing, ifstrong nervous tensionbecomes chronic. Especially when we do not fight this problem. In this case, it can go too far. So, in particular, it is dangerous for our psyche!
This can not fail to affect both physical health and other aspects, which we even do not even suspect.
In our today's article, we would like to talk about the consequences of chronic nervous tension.Sometimes we write off these symptoms for other diseases.However, the root of the problem lies precisely in nervous tension.
1. Extended pupils
When our pupils expand irrespective of the brightness of sunlight, one must be alert. This is a problem that should be recognized and solved.
- One of the reasons for the dilatation of the pupils is chronic nervous tension. It causes our body to be on guard at any time of the day.
As a result, increased anxiety can lead to pupil dilatation. And it, in turn, can cause dizziness, a feeling of strange flashes of light around and a deterioration of vision.
2. Difficult to swallow
Difficulty in swallowing food and water is another common symptom of chronic nervous tension..
- It is called dysphagia and is a clear somatic sign of nervous tension.It has a direct relationship to the glands that are responsible for the production of saliva.
- Do not forget that a strong nervous tension has an important goal! Namely, prepare a person to escape by flight.
As a result, our body starts to spend all the fluids on the muscles. After all, as you understand, it depends on them how quickly we can escape from danger. This implies a high loss of moisture as a result of sweat secretion.
The lack of saliva as a result of nervous tension makes it difficult to chew food,and it becomes more difficult for us to swallow it.
3. Headache and severe nervous tension
Because of the nervous tension, all the veins and arteries of our body contract. As a result, the muscles get more blood..
- Thus, the blood flow becomes stronger, and the pressure on the vessels increases.This is what causes the headache.
- As a rule, in this case the headache most often appears in the morning or in the afternoon.
4. Pain in the jaw
Unfortunately, some parts of our body suffer more than others from stress and nervous tension.It is about the neck, shoulders, back and jaw.
If you notice that in the morning the pain in the jaw is stronger and goes for example to your ears, you may be suffering from bruxism. Bruxism is an upset when stress and nervous tension causea person strongly clench their teeth in a dream.
In this case, it is recommended to consult a doctor. Yes, the special lining will keep the teeth from damage. But in addition to fighting the symptoms, we need to identify the roots of the problem. To do this, start struggling with what causes nervous tension and stress in your case.
5. Frequent use of the toilet
Of course, with this sign, each of us. So, before an important exam or interview, we often have a desire to go to the toilet.
- The fact is that nervous tension causes our kidneys to produce less urine. Why?As we have already said, the body begins to save fluids and stores them for the muscles.
- On the other hand, our body is trying to get rid of excess cargo. So we can run faster and easier. And because the brain gives the signal to go to the toilet. Although as a result, we will see only a few drops of urine.
6. Feeling unreality surrounding
Sometimes we can have a feeling of unreality of what is happening. And we begin to see him as if from a side. As if we ourselves are not here. Perhaps you did not encounter this? But those who experienced nervous tension or strong stress, will understand what is at stake.
Suddenly, a person feels that the situation surrounding him is unreal.He ceases to be a part of this moment and begins to see him from the side.
So, why is this happening? First, it is worth noting that the frequent occurrence of this symptom is an occasion to consult a doctor.
- A strong nervous strain affects our lungs.
- We start breathing too quickly. When there is too much oxygen in our lungs, hyperventilation and a feeling of unreality occur.
Our brain ceases to adequately perceive the situation and causes such strange sensations.
Veretically, you noticed some of these signs. If it was only a couple of times, then it's okay. The danger appears when the nervous tension becomes chronic and becomes normal.
If so, do not hesitate to ask for help! Ask advice from a doctor, and he will tell you how to remove stress from life.