Hopi Candlesrepresent an ancient tradition of the American Indians. The millennial wisdom of these peoples allowed them to develop various natural remedies for the treatment of many diseases and disorders.
One such tool iscandles of Hopi. They still do not lose their relevance today, sometimes being more effective than modern medicines.
In our today's article, we will tell you in more detail what exactly the Hopi candles are and how they can be used at home to cleanse the ears and improve the hearing in a natural way.
What are Hopi Candles?
Despite its name, Hopi candles have nothing to do with ordinary candles.
They are cylindrical tubes made of beeswax and natural fibers.Candles of Hopi are lit, like aromatic incense sticks.
One end of the candle is lit, and the other is inserted into the auricle.Thanks to the heat, the sulfur accumulated in the ear canal softens and becomes easier to remove.
This curious and effective means belongs to the traditional medicine of the Hopi Indians, although today some therapists refer these candles to thermal therapy for treating ears.
For the Hopi culture, this tool had symbolic and spiritual value.
For many decades, therapists have used Hopi candles to cleanse the ears and improve hearing in a natural way, thus avoiding the possible side effects of other therapies.
Another advantage of these candles is that,observing the necessary precautions, they can easily be used at home.
In the continuation of our article, we will talk about what kind of benefits are hidden in the Hopi candles.
What are the Hopi candles for?
Candles Hopi can be used for various purposes, and their healing properties are also very diverse:
- Most often these candles are used to soften and remove sulfur accumulating in the ear canal. Timely use of this tool is an excellent prevention of ear plugs.
- Light heat and the sound of a burning candle have a relaxing effect, which is further enhanced by the purification of the ear from sulfur.After the procedure, the patient's hearing is improved.
- Candles Hopi allow you to adjust the pressure in the ear canal.
- They help in the treatment of tinnitus.
- Thanks to this remedy, the person improves his balance, which makes it possible to cope with dizziness.
- This remedy helps in the treatment of sinusitis, rhinitis and some types of migraine.
How to use Hopi Candles?
The duration of use of each candle is about 10 minutes.In this case, it is necessary to process both ears.
- To perform this procedure, you will need the help of another person. He will put you candles of Hopi.
- Choose a cozy place with good lighting, sitting comfortably, putting your head on your side.
- Most Hopi candles have a protective disc that protects the head from particles of ash that can fall from the candle. If such a disc is available, it must be installed.
- After this, it is necessary to insert the Hopi candle into the ear canal and ignite its opposite end.
- While the candle is burning, it is necessary to remain at rest without making any movements. At the same time, make sure that it remains in an upright position.
- The sound of a burning candle will cause you a pleasant sensation and you will feel how your body relaxes.During this procedure, you should not have any unpleasant or painful sensations.
- As a rule, the candle goes out by itself, as soon as it remains to burn 3 centimeters.Some candles have a special mark, while in others this place is marked with a protective disk.
If the candle does not go out, you must extinguish it yourself.To this end, we recommend that you have a glass of water at hand.
The most amazing thing is that after the procedure you will be able to open the rest of the candle and see the amount of sulfur that it has collected.
Where to buy them?
Candles Hopi can be bought at pharmacies or shops of homeopathy. Also, such candles are sold on the Internet. As a rule, in the latter case they have a lower price.
The most important thing is that the Hopi candles should be of high quality.Therefore, too low a product price should always be alarming.
They should be made from completely natural materials: pure beeswax and flax or cotton thread.
In some cases, natural essential oils are used in the manufacture of such candles.
It is very important to carefully follow the steps of the instructions for using the Hopi candles presented in this article.
It is necessary to refrain from carrying out the procedure in the following cases:
- Infection or inflammation in the auditory canal
- Damaged eardrum
- Possible allergic reactions to the components of the candle.