The skin around my neckyou need to pamper and care for her no less than the skin of the face. But, unfortunately, we often struggle with wrinkles on the face and forget about the neck.
And, meanwhile, it is known thatskin on the neckaging affects the first.
This is due to the fact that there it is thinner and has less sebaceous glands. As a result, the skin around the neckfaster begins to lose elasticity and elasticity, than the skin on other parts of the body.
Simple tips, which we give here, will help you take care of the skin around your neck. And as a result, she will remain young and beautiful for a long time.
1. Permanent hydration
It is very important not to allow dehydration of the skin.And first of all it affects the skin on the neck.
For this, it is not necessary to buy expensive cosmetics. It is quite possible to do with a usual moisturizing face cream.
Alsoyou can use such natural products, like coconut, almond, olive oil. Or, for example, rose hips.
- The main thing is that you moisturize your skin twice a day: morning and evening, before going to bed.
- With light movements from the top down we put oil on the neck. We rub it into the skin until it is absorbed sufficiently.
And still we advise you to read: How to remove dark spots on the neck with the help of 5 natural remedies.
Toto remove from the skin dead cells, you need to do exfoliation regularly (but not more than once a week). Neck skin is particularly in need of exfoliation.
- For this procedure, natural ingredients are used: sugar, sea salt, soda.
- One of them is mixed with olive oil, honey or yoghurt. As a result, we get a wonderful natural exfoliant for the skin of the neck.
- It is applied to the skinFrom the level of the chin to the beginning of the chest.The same is done on the back of the neck.
- Then we wash off the remains of the exfoliant with cold water. Thus, deep cleansing of the skin is achieved.
3. The skin on the neck suffers from an incorrect posture
You will not believe, but the wrong posturemay be the cause of rapid deterioration of the skin of the neck.If you have a long head and your neck is bent, deep wrinkles gradually form on it.
Besides,incorrect posture often leads to headaches and to neck pain..
So try not to sit for a long time with your head down, buried in your tablet or mobile phone.
4. Proper nutrition
More often include in your diet useful foods, especially those rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6. ThenYour body will actively produce collagen.
As you know, this contributes to the restoration of tissues and increases their elasticity.
The results of some studies have shown that fatty acidscontribute to the restoration of cell membranes.
So it's worth including in your menu, especially for dinner, flaxseed oil, avocado, cold-water fish. This will benefit not only our skin, but also our hair.
And also do not miss: How to clean the skin with almonds and rosemary water
5. Protect your skin from the sun
Do not forget that the sunscreen needs to be applied not only to the face, but also to all parts of the body that we substitute for the sun's rays.
Including, of course, and the neck. Always remember thatExcessive sun exposure accelerates skin aging.
Simple exercises that do not take a lot of time, will help you keep the skin around your neck young and beautiful.
- First, straighten your back. Secondly,do movements of the lower jaw - back and forth. This simple exercise is very useful.
- Another exercise is that, sitting with a straight back, we head back. The neck, of course, strains.
Now open your mouth and stretch your lower lip, so that it approaches the top. In this case, the lips should not touch the teeth. Repeat this exercise several times.
- You can also make movements with your mouth, as if you were pronouncing a vowel "O". Keep this mouth position for at least 5 seconds. Repeat the exercise several times.
In order for the results to be good,It is worth doing these exercises several times a day.