Without a doubt, this is one of the most common problems faced by women A fair sex Split and split ends are a real nightmare, but you can cope with it, and not only with help scissors. In this article, you will find some useful tips, traditional recipes and secrets for dealing with split ends.
How to prevent the appearance of split ends?
Remembering these little secrets, you will be able to avoid splitting the ends:
- Drink more water: if you drink enough water daily, it will affect your health in general, and in particular the condition of the hair. So you will provide them with the necessary level of hydration and provide the minerals they need to stay healthy.
- Do not forget to use the air conditioner:it should be of high quality and, if possible, specifically designed for dry or damaged hair. Do not despise them when you wash your hair. Try also to give up the hair dryer and less often to use the iron: too high temperatures overdry the hair, and from this ends begin to be cut.
- Do not use too much shampoo: most often this is the sin of the owner of long hair, believing that the more shampoo, the better the hair will be washed. But this is not so. You only need a small amount of shampoo to cleanse your scalp. Try to wash your head less often: not more than twice a week. If you use too much shampoo, you wash off the natural protective barrier and provoke the appearance of split ends.
- Protect Your Hair: when you go to the beach or to the pool in the summer, be sure to use a hat, headscarf or a special protective agent from the sun for hair - they need protection no less than any other part of the body. Chlorine, sun, sea salt, sand and wind - these are the main enemies of your hair. In the winter or in the city, hair suffers, for example, from high levels of pollution and tobacco smoke.
- Do not wipe hair: after you wash your head, do not try to dry your hair, actively wiping them with a towel. This is done by many and quite often, but this does not do any good to the hair. Try to use the hair dryer and iron less often. And do not brush your hair when it's already dry: just after washing your head, or just soak them before combing, you can avoid excessive brittle hair.
- A haircut: if there is no other way out, and your hair is cut severely enough, you can shorten the hair on a few centimeters - this will positively affect their health and protect the hair structure from destruction.
How will chocolate help the hair?
Chocolate has unique properties; The chocolate mask will give hair shine and strength and help to say goodbye to all sorts of problems that your head of hair suffers from..
Home remedies for the split ends
These wonderful recipes will help you get rid of brittle and split ends, which, moreover, look unaesthetic.
- Egg Shampoo: this product is one of our main allies in the struggle for beautiful and healthy hair. You will need 1 liter of hot water, 1 egg and 30 grams of fresh rosemary stems. Boil water, add rosemary and let it brew. When the water cools down, add the beaten egg and use this mixture as a shampoo. After that, apply the conditioner on the hair.
- Mask made of papaya: peel papaya from the peel and seeds. Mix with a half cup of yogurt and put on your hair. Wear a bathing cap and leave the mixture on your hair for 30 minutes. After that, thoroughly wash your hair.
- Avocado mask for split ends: clean the avocado and use the pulp, pitted. Add a spoonful of olive oil to the pulp. Apply the mixture to the ends of the hair and leave it for 15 minutes. After that, wash your head in your usual way.
- Tonic of oil for split hair: preheat a few spoons of oil (preferably olive oil). Moisten the tips of hair to them, put on a bathing cap and hold the mask on your hair for 30 minutes. After promo hair with hot water, and at the end use cold water - so that the hair follicles are closed.
- Beer tonic for hair: this option is preferred by the famous "naturists". It is better to resort to this remedy on weekends or while on vacation, because the smell of the drink will accompany you from several hours to several days. However, this is not so important: the result is worth it. Immerse the tips of hair in a container of beer and thoroughly rinse.
- Mask from aloe vera: this is truly a wonderful product for the treatment and care of split ends. Cut a small piece of the plant (stem), extract the pulp with the juice and apply to the hair, from the middle to the tips. To the effect of the mask was more effective, apply it to damp hair. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash the hair with shampoo, and then apply the conditioner.
- Homemade butter mask: this mask will moisturize your hair well. You will need 20 grams of melted butter, half a glass of apple cider vinegar and a spoonful of lemon juice. Apply oil to the ends of the hair, wrap the hair with food film and leave the mask for 20 minutes. Separately mix lemon juice with vinegar and add a little warm water. Rinse the tips with this mixture.
- Mask of almond oil and honey: mix 3 tablespoons of almond oil and 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply to the ends of the hair and leave for 25 minutes. After that, wash your hair with warm water and wash your hair in the usual way. And to improve the result, you can also apply olive oil to the tips: 2 times a week before bedtime.