If not timelyto get rid of the unpleasant smell in the kitchen, it can easily spread throughout the apartment. Few of us would like to be in such an atmosphere.
It is in the kitchen most often there is an unpleasant smell.Its source can be food, an oven, a water pipe, a refrigerator and other elements. If you wishto get rid of the unpleasant smell in the kitchenand keep this room fresh and pleasant, pay attention to the following tricks:
1. My dishes without food leftovers
This advice will save your kitchen not only from the unpleasant smell, but from the obstructions of the aqueduct.
- Before you start washing dishes and put it in the sink, throw all the leftovers in the garbage can.
- As soon as you wash the dishes, remove the waste and fat from the sink. After this, pour into the drain hole3 cups of boiling water with a tablespoon of sodium bicarbonate dissolved in water.
It is recommended to resort to this advice at least once a week.
2. Clean the fridge
If the center of appearance of an unpleasant smell in the kitchen became a refrigerator, it must be washed with water and vinegar.
- Look closely if there is a spoiled food left in the fridge. Wash it well, then put the lemon slice into four pieces.
- This citrus is able to absorb an unpleasant smell and fill the refrigerator with fresh fragrance.
It is recommended to wash the refrigerator immediately after the appearance of contaminants.This will avoid the proliferation of various fungi and bacteria in it..
3. Get rid of the smell of fat
Quite often after cooking some dishes, the smell of fat spreads from the kitchen around the house.
- In order that this does not happen, after the completion of cooking, it is recommended to pour 2 glasses of white vinegar into a dirty pan or oven.
- This remedy is able to eliminate the smell of fat.
In addition, it is desirable to wash pots and pans immediately after cooking. If this is not done, the fat will wither and it will become harder to wash.
With regard to hard-to-remove fat, in this case it is necessary to fill the panwater with the addition of vinegar and orange peel and bring to a boil this mixture.
4. Get rid of the unpleasant smell of the hand
The smell of some products is so strong that it can be absorbed into our hands.This happens when we use for cooking onions, garlic or fish..
Handle the surface of the hands with half a lemon and from an unpleasant smell immediately there will be no trace.
5. Keep the sponges clean
Sponges for washing dishes are in constant contact with food waste and contaminants.Thus, sponges and other cleaning agents often become sources of unpleasant smell in the kitchen.
In order to avoid this problem, it is necessary to thoroughly wash the sponges after washing dishes and make sure that there are no food particles left on them.
After that, you can put them to dry in the sun: ultraviolet rays will help remove the bacteria on the surface of the sponge.
6. Keep the microwave oven clean
- Put a lemon cut into quarts in a glass container and fill it with hot water.
- Place the product in the microwave for 5 minutes.Lemon will be able to absorb an unpleasant smell, and hot steam will soften the fat accumulated on the walls and door of the stove.
- After that, treat the surface of the oven with a cloth dampened in vinegar. You'll see how clean the microwave is.
7. Watch for the garbage can
If it is not time to take out the garbage, we recommend taking precautions so that the unpleasant smell from the garbage can not spread throughout the kitchen.
- Put a little baking soda on the bottom of the sack and put a slice of lemon into it.This simple mixture will reduce the repellent odor.
8. Clean the chopping board
It is the cutting board that is one of the most used items in the kitchen.Therefore it is very important to keep it clean.
- Prepare a mixture of a small amount of salt and lemon juice. Treat it with the surface of the board, carefully rubbing the product. You'll see, the unpleasant smell will disappear completely.
9. Fill the kitchen with pleasant aromas
If you want your kitchen to always smell nice, you need not only pay attention to preventing the appearance of an unpleasant smell, but also regularly flavor this space.
- To this end, you can put a handful of coffee beans on a saucer and put it on the fridge.A pleasant aroma of coffee will fill your kitchen.
- On the other hand, you can moisten the pieces of cotton wool in vanilla essence and spread them in the corners.
10. Clean the dirt as soon as it appears
To avoid the appearance of persistent odors and adhering fat on kitchen utensils and various surfaces of the kitchen, it is advisable to clean all the dirt immediately, until you have finished preparing the food.
- Do not store dirty dishes and wipe the wall and other surfaces of the kitchen with soaked in vinegar with a piece of cloth immediately after cooking.Thanks to this, your kitchen will never have grease and stains, and the air will always remain fresh.