The liver is for us an indispensable organ that is responsible for removing from the body various bacteria, viruses, toxins, pesticides, drugs and other harmful to health substances.In this sense, we are completely dependent on it. And sometimes it happens that once this body does not withstand such a load and begins to malfunction, and therefore an urgent purification of the liver is required. But how to do that? For this, there are excellent natural remedies, namely herbal teas and infusions. This we will talk about in today's article.
As a rule, when treating any disease, doctors tell us that one should always start with the cleansing of the body, with "detoxification." Thus, you can achieve the desired balanced state of health.In the case of the liver, it is necessary at least once or twice a month to perform a purification procedure with the help of various medicinal plants, they were given to us by nature itself. This will avoid the development of liver diseases.Well, will you try?
How can you know for sure that the liver requires cleansing?
When the liver is inflamed, filled with toxins and other substances that prevent it from functioning normally, we usually have the following symptoms:
- Poor appetite
- From the eaten food becomes bad, there is a feeling of nausea, begins to bother the stomach ...
- There may be diarrhea
- Often there are cases of increased body temperature, this is a sign that the body is an inflammatory process
- Intestinal gases
- Pain in the liver (remember that your liver is located directly below the diaphragm, in the upper right corner)
- Rashes on the skin (rash)
- Unpleasant odor from the mouth
Recommended infusions for liver cleansing (herbal teas)
This infusion helps us to protect our liver, cleanse it and even cure the diseases associated with it. Herbal tea from artichoke is rich in folic acid, vitamin A1, vitamin B1, vitamin C, as well as magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, zinc and dietary fiber.This is simply an excellent remedy that is recommended to be taken in the morning for at least five consecutive days, repeat the procedure with courses, every two weeks. Thus, liver cleansing will be done regularly..
- It is enough to brew in the boiling water two dried leaves of artichoke (for a cup of water). Let it brew for 15 minutes and slowly drink. If you suffer from any of the liver diseases, then you can take this infusion up to three times a day.
The secret of a thistle lies in its seeds. They contain silymarin, a type of flavonoids that act on the body as antioxidants, promoting liver regenerationand the absorption of fats, and also prevents the penetration of toxic substances into the liver cells. This is a very effective remedy for liver cleansing.
- Seeds of thistles you can easily find in any pharmacy. This is one of the most common and sold natural ingredients, but it should be noted that the infusion does not can be effective at 100%, since silymarin refers to those active substances that are poorly soluble in water.
- Therefore, experts recommend taking thistles in capsules or tablets. And if you are still prepared to make infusion or herbal tea, then you will need a small (dessert) spoon of seeds thistle, they will need to be crushed and put into a cup of boiling water, then let it brew for 20 minutes.
Herbal tea based on sage
Infusion or herbal tea from sage is ideal for removing toxins from the body, purifying and treating the liver. You can take it after eating.
- Sage is also easy to get. Many even specially grow medicinal plants at home, including sage. In any case, you can always find it in pharmacies.
- Sage infusion is prepared from 4 g of leaves and flowers in a glass of boiling water. He should be allowed to brew for about 15 minutes.
Herbal tea from dandelion
Herbal tea based on dandelion will be an indispensable helper for your liver, it not only cleans, but also normalizes its work.Drink it should be in the afternoon or after eating, then it will also promote digestion.
- There will be enough one pinch of dried flowers or dandelion leaves. They should be brewed in a glass of water and allowed to stand. You can take up to two cups a day.
Infusion bolsho has a beneficial effect on the digestive system, cares for the stomach, intestines and, most importantly, protects our liver. This is a great ally in the fight for health.
This plant can also be bought at pharmacies. And to prepare the infusion is not difficult. You just need to put a teaspoon of dry boldo leaves into a glass of boiling water, let it brew and drink after meals.