Imagine the situation: you go to try on a swimsuit and suddenly notice that the skin in the area of the linebikinimuchdarker than in other places.You panic. Or you remember your summer vacation and realize that there was no such time on the beach and the pool, when you would not feel uncomfortable because of these dark spots.
But it's time to end this and we'll tell you how: just try the followingNatural means for skin lighteningin the zonebikini!
Why does the skin in the bikini area have a darkening property?
The skin in this area becomes darker for various reasons, but more often simply because most of the time it is "closed" with underwear, trousers and other clothes.
And such seemingly insignificant at first sight aesthetic problem strongly influences women's self-esteem. This is manifested in the summer, when we go in a swimsuit, or at any other time of the year, when it comes to intimacy.
In addition, skin darkening can be caused by the fabric of clothing worn by a woman, ormethod of depilation, which she chose for herself.
If you are worried only because of the bikini zone, which you would very much like to lighten, and a similar effect is not observed in other parts of the body, then this is not a problem!
However, if you notice a darkening of the skin also in the armpits, neck, knees or elbows, it is better stillTo address to the expert (the therapist or the dermatologist) that he has appointed or nominated corresponding or meeting treatment,since it can be associated with skin diseases.
Recipes and natural means for lightening the skin in the bikini zone!
So, you have discovered the problem of darkening the skin and want to somehow solve it, and then it's time to start applying all kinds of creams, masks and scrubs. But do not rush to run to the store and buy expensive cosmetics... better look into your refrigerator or pantry!
After all, youthemselves able to cook no less effective home remediesto lighten the skin in the bikini zone, so do not get discouraged and get down to business!
1. Mask based on lemon and yogurt
Lemon will be present today in several recipes, as it is the most effective natural component for lightening the skin and removing pigmentation.
Therefore, here is the main advice (which applies to other lemon-containing products):never put it on the skin during the day,because one sunlight hit is enough... and new dark spots may appear! That is, there is a risk of getting the desired effect back. So be very careful and careful.
And now we pass, in fact, to the lemon-yoghurt mask.
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 natural or Greek yogurt
- Mix both ingredients in one container
- Wash the bikini area thoroughly and towel dry
- Apply the resulting mixture to the skin and leave to act for 30 minutes
- After this time, rinse with warm water
- Repeat the procedure every evening for 1 week (minimum)
Here you can feel not only the benefits of lemon (lightening of the skin), but alsosoftening and moisturizing properties of yogurt.
2. Pasta with vegetable oil, lemon and honey
Honey is an excellent exfoliating remedy (only you will need already sugared honey, not liquid), and the oil, in turn, will help soften the skin. About the properties of lemon, we have already talked in detail above.
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (preferably, if it is olive, 15 g)
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- juice from a half of a lemon
- Squeeze out the lemon juice and mix it with the other ingredients until smooth.
- Apply the resulting mixture to the problem areas of the skin (bikini zone)
- Leave to effect for 20 minutes, and then rinse with warm water
Repeat this procedure every evening before going to bed (you will get a peeling plus moisturizing, two in one).
3. Cream of cottage cheese with lemon
The recipe is delicious, but do not eat, stop yourself! This tool will help you lighten the skin in intimate places.
- 1 tablespoon cottage cheese (or ricotta cheese)
- 5 drops of lemon juice
- Combine both ingredients and apply the resulting cream to the problem areas of the skin (wait until it dries, it will take 15-20 minutes)
- Wash off with warm water and dry the skin with a towel
Repeat this procedure every daywithin one week (minimum).
4. Lemon slices
- Take the lemon and cut it into slices (the remaining ones you can always use for drinks or any dishes).
- Rub lemon slice the skin in the bikini zone.
- And where the skin seems darkest to you, put a slice of lemon on top and leave it for half an hour.
- Then remove the lemon and rinse the remaining juice with warm water to dry the skin, use a warm cloth.
- Repeat the procedure on a daily basis.
5. Rice water
Rice water has a number of benefits for the health and beauty of the skin. To do this, you just need to put the rice as usual (without adding salt or oil). When the rice is ready, strain, but, of course, do not empty the water, but pour it into another container.
Wait until the water has completely cooled down and pour it into the bottle with a sprayer. Then you can simplyIrrigate the problem areas of the skin (letting them dry themselves). Do not rinse.
Keep all that you have left, store in the refrigerator, so you will spare yourself the need to cook rice every day (at the time of repeating the procedures).
6. Hydrogen peroxide
This tool certainly will be found in your medicine chest, it will also be very effective to lighten the skin in the bikini zone.
How, you ask? Yes, it's very simple! You only need to moisten a piece of cotton wool or cloth in hydrogen peroxide andwipe the darkened area.To wash off too it is not necessary, let will dry up independently.
It is desirable to repeat the procedure every day for a week, then you will begin to notice the first positive results.
Some women also use hydrogen peroxide, which is intended for dyeing hair (20%). But in this case it must be diluted with water, since this solution is too strong and can cause irritation.
7. Pasta from yoghurt, turmeric and lemon
And now let's add to our list of "clarifiers" for the skin and turmeric. Other ingredients are already well known to you.
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric (, g)
- juice from 2 lemons
- 1/2 natural yogurt
Mix all the ingredients until a homogeneous paste is obtained and apply it to the skin in circular, massaging movements. Leave to react for 15 minutes.
Repeat the procedure 2 times a week until you start to notice the positive changes.