Skin prone to educationacne, requires special care. It consists in removing excess sebum and dead cells, as well as inpurificationand disinfection.
In this article we will share 4 wonderful recipes for face masks from completely natural ingredients.You can easily cook them at home. Forget about chemicals that only injure your skin with prolonged use, and take advantage of Mother Nature gifts.
What do we have to do?
Natural masks againstacneshould useonce a week. If your skin is very fat, you can do it twice.
- Thoroughly cleanse your face and apply a scrub made of salt or sugar. Massage your skin in a circular motion. Focus on the most greasy areas, but do not injure the areas where there are rashes.
- Again, wash the face with water and dry it well.
- Apply the mask, avoiding the area around the eyes, and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Then wash the face, dry it and immediately apply a low-fat moisturizing lotion. You can use coconut oil or jojoba oil, which, despite their texture, are the least fat of all.
- If your skin is too fat, attach onlyaloe vera.
Aloe vera and lemon
Such plant asAloe vera is known for its moisturizing and wound healing properties.Aloe vera gel can be found in homeopathic pharmacies, but it is better to have this plant at home so that at the right time a piece of leaf is always at hand.
Peel the aloe leaf and separate the gelatinous mass.
For this mask, you will also needlemon, so it perfectly cleanses, refreshes and removes excess fat.
How is the mask prepared?.
- Mix aloe vera gel with lemon juice. If the lemon was grown in environmentally friendly conditions, you can also use the peel.
- Thoroughly mix the ingredients. If necessary, add more lemon juice or aloe gel to get a consistency ready-to-use mask.
Clay is a miracle cure that has been used since ancient timesTo purify the body of toxins and saturate it with minerals. It can be used both for cosmetic and therapeutic purposes to alleviate pain and reduce inflammation.
Earlier, clay could be collected and harvested independently, but these days we recommend buying it already cleaned in homeopathic pharmacies and natural cosmetics stores.
Clay is very effective in the fight against acne, as it destroys harmful bacteria and at the same time soothes inflamed skin..
How is the mask prepared?
- Mix the green clay in powder with warm water. Water add slowly, untilmaskDo not get the most suitable for applying the texture.
- Use glass, wooden or ceramic dishes. Try to avoid plastic or metal.
Yogurt and tea tree
Thanks to its ingredientsThis mask is ideal for combination or oily skin with acne.
Yogurt moisturizes the skin without the appearance of a greasy sheen. It is ideal to refresh the skin in the summer without drying it.
In turn, the airtea tree oilit has been recommended for several decades now to combat various types of infections.
The components should be added in the following proportion:15 grams of tea tree oil per glass of natural yogurt without sweeteners and dyes.
Brewer's yeast and egg white
This curious recipe combines the properties of two ingredients that have a beneficial effect on any type of skin, especially on the skin prone to fat.
Beer shakes help get rid of toxins,accumulating in our skin. They are rich in silicon, which is necessary to maintain its youth and elasticity.
Egg protein also provides the skin with firmness, while also fighting and excess sebum.
How is the mask prepared?
- Connect the two components until the desired consistency is obtained.
In this case, we do not takeegg yolk, but it should be noted that it is perfectly suitable for making masks for dry skin.