Admit it, at least once it happened to you: waking up in the morning, you feel so tired, as if working all night; it's hard for you to move your hands, and as you go down the stairs, you feel acuteknee pain. How to get rid of this agonizing pain in the joints? In this article, we give some effective tips that you can use in everyday life.
Several secrets to reduce pain in the joints
Many people suffer from pain injoints; it can be caused by arthritis, rheumatism, arthrosis ...And although it is often impossible to completely get rid of the pain, we can use some methods, which will help reduce pain and, most importantly, improve the quality of life.
Keep in mind, it is always necessary to follow the advice of the attending physician and not too abuse tablets (such as anti-inflammatory drugs),otherwise they will have to face their side effects. We can safely assure you: there are simple, natural remedies that can help you. Do you want to know which ones?
1. Ginger every day!
Studies conducted by the University of Miami have proven that two capsules of ginger per day help combat inflammation in the joints and reduce pain
2. Be careful with these products!
Keep in mind that the foods listed below can cause joint pain, and it will be better if you exclude them from your diet or at least limit their use..
- Dairy:they contain a substance called casein - it can cause inflammation of the joints. If you can not live withoutmilkand yogurt, it's time to revise your diet - for your health and quality of life.
- Red meat:completely exclude his diet. It harms not only the joints, but also the body as a whole.
- Wheat:surprised? The fact is that recent studies have shown that wheat and many other cereals that contain gluten usually cause joint inflammation in those who suffer from arthritis. How to solve the problem? Try to reduce the consumption of this product - so you can understand how it affects your condition. Many do not notice any difference, but for others, the absence of gluten in the dentist becomes a key change on the way to improving the quality of life.
- Eggs:it is necessary to use them with caution. Since eggs are a product of animal origin, they contain arachidonic acid; this substance provokes inflammatory processes and sometimes makes us feel pain and discomfort. Although eggs are considered a healthy product and, in addition, rich in proteins, remember that animal proteins can sometimes cause unwanted effects.
- Caution, nightshade!Do you know this name? When it comes to solanaceous, we mean tomatoes, peppers, eggplants... These vegetables can adversely affect the mobility of the joints, as well as cause migraine and inflammation of the joints. All this is due to the content in them of a toxic alkaloid - solanine: this element can worsen inflammation, especially in cases where the disease already occurs. And hereone of the most useful vegetables that you can consume is carrots.
3. Say yes to green tea
Are you a fan of green tea?In that case, you're lucky! It is proven that green tea contains polyphenols (antioxidants), which become excellent allies in the fight against arthrosisand pain in the joints. So do not ignore a cup of green tea at breakfast!
4. Important ally: vitamin E
You, of course, have heard about this vitamin: it has a magical effect in the fight against arthrosis and is even considered a medicine.It would be ideal to take it in tablets; instructions for use you can find on a box with vitamins - they can be purchased at natural food stores or at a pharmacy. In addition, remember that vitamin E is found in most green vegetables, however, to get the required amount of vitamin, it is better to resort to tablets or capsules. You will definitely find them in the nearest pharmacy.
5. Products that will help cope with the pain and cheer up
To improve the quality of life is our common goal.This can be achieved with the help of a healthy diet, as well as using products that not only help reduce pain in the joints, but also lift the mood. Do you want to know how to achieve all this?
- Always choose fresh products(fruits vegetables). Say no to frozen foods and semi-finished products: they contain elements that provoke inflammation of the joints.
- Nuts and dried fruits:walnuts, almonds, pistachios... These are healthy foods that charge us with energy.
- Lemon juice:it supplies the body with antioxidants and is ideal to drink it in the morning, diluting with warm water.
- Fish fat:classical means. Due to the high content of Omega-3, fish oil is excellent for all those who suffer from any problems with joints. Do not doubt: one spoonful of fish oil a day will benefit you.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar:simply an ideal product. It alleviates pain and improves health.
- Seeds of film and amaranth:Have you tried them before? These are superfoods (superfood); The seeds of kinoa and amaranth will take care of your health and reduce pain in the joints.