Cinnamonhas a lot of amazing properties, it can even regulate the level of sugar and cholesterol in the blood. When we talk about the health of our blood, there are usually two problems that are most troubling for millions of people around the world: cholesterol and diabetes.
Despite the fact that both diseases can be controlled, they require constant attention from the patient.
He should worry about his diet and in case of diabetes monitor blood sugar levels.
At present, the lifestyle and diet of most people leave much to be desired, and in fact, in the case of the above-mentioned diseases, these are two key points, and it seems that information about them is now quite sufficient.
Medical observation and daily efforts on the part of the patient can significantly improve the quality of life.
To alleviate your efforts will help a virtually magical ingredient that regulates the level of bad LDL cholesterol in the body, and also lowers blood sugar levels.
Do you want to know what this secret ingredient is? Justcinnamon.
Cinnamon, the true companion of our blood
The American diabetic community published an interesting study, which concludes that the cinnamon is made from an evergreen tree(elCinnamomum verum), which contains substances regulating the level of glucose and lipids in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Here you can learn more about this interesting study.
Cinnamon, a wonderful remedy for our health
According to a study published inDiabetes journal, the use of 1 to 6 cinnamon sticks a day helps us:
- Reduce the level of bad LDL-cholesterol
- Reduce blood glucose and improve the health of people with type 2 diabetes
- These changes will be noticeable only if we adhere to proper nutritionand will include cinnamon in your diet every day.
Maybe you will be interested: 3 recipes from oatmeal, which will help to lower the level of cholesterol in the blood
There are other useful products that act just like cinnamon:
- As studies show, turmeric, cloves and bay leaves also reduce blood glucose and regulate cholesterol in the body.
- These spices promote the absorption of glucose and improve the health of patients with diabetes.
- In addition, other foods, such as bitter melon, Korean ginseng, onions and garlic, also help to cope with these ailments, as they are rich in alpha-lipoic acid, chromium, magnesium, zinc and vitamins B3, E, y K.
The fact that cinnamon is useful to patients with diabetes, does not at all mean that it can replace medicines.
This is a food supplement that you need to take every day to improve your health and improve your quality of life.
How does cinnamon help lower cholesterol levels or regulate blood sugar levels?
Every day you can add cinnamon to your breakfasts or other meals. As studies show, in order to achieve good results, a day should take from 1 to 6 grams of cinnamon.
We recommend that you prepare this simple and tasty infusion.
- 6 grams of cinnamon sticks
- 3 g cloves
- 500 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon of honey (25 g)
- To begin, bring to a boil half a liter of water. When the liquid starts to boil, add cinnamon, cloves and a tablespoon of honey to it.
- After this, allow the mixture to infuse for at least an hour. After this time, pour the mixture into a glass bottle and cool to room temperature.
- It is best to take the first glass of this infusion on an empty stomach, and the second - 15 minutes after the main meal. You can take the infusion for 4 days and arrange a break for another 10.
- So you can adjust the blood glucose level. If you do not want to take this infusion, add cinnamon to the ready meals: oatmeal, yogurt, desserts. Try to adhere to the recommended rate in 1-6 g.
Do not miss: 7 medicinal properties of honey and cinnamon
What you should pay attention to:
- A small amount of cinnamon every day can not replace any medications.
- Consult your physician before taking the infusion described above.
- Do not take this infusion if you suffer from ulcers in the intestines.
- Cinnamon is a strong stimulant, soif you suffer from any problems with the heart or high blood pressure, eat it in moderation.
- Cinnamon is a natural antibiotic, so if you take any medicine with a similar principle of action, you put yourself at risk. It is better not to mix cinnamon with antibiotics.
- Never add more than 6 grams of cinnamon per day to your food.Watch your health. If you have a stomach ache, give up this remedy.
- Always buy cinnamon of the highest quality, for example, grown on the island of Ceylon. Useful properties of cinnamon directly depend on its quality. Ask your seller in more detail.