Colicthe baby is often brought into stress by his loved ones. The child can scream for hours, crying, although, at first glance, it's all right.
There is no temperature, the diapers are dry, the child ate - and still, he screams, not stopping, as if he has terrible pains. And you can not do anything. Just repeat: "What is it? What happens to him... "
You experience stress and you start to think that you are a bad mother (a bad father). You think: "I am an adult and must protect my baby from all ills. What can I do... "
If you are reading this article, probably, you have often experienced this. But the exact cause of colic remains unknown.
They are defined as long periods of crying, repeated throughout the week for no apparent reason.
But one study found thatmore sensitive children are more prone to such periods of crying, the less sensitive.
And this, in general, is logical. Imagine how calm the child (still unborn) in the abdomen of his mother, and in what environment he falls into the light.
Imagine the contrast between darkness and light, between silence and noise, between constant satisfaction and a sense of hunger... It seems,this contrast causes anxiety in newborns, and they demonstrate it by the only way they know how to - weep.
If so, it is very important to help the baby relax.
How to remove colic in a baby with 4 drugs
1. Camomile tea
Glycine, which is part of chamomile,has a relaxing effect.Its other components act gently, without causing the baby organism to reject..
- But if you still doubt,before giving the baby to drink this infusion, make a trial. Give him a pacifier moistened with infusion of chamomile.
- If he tolerates it normally, give him a mouthful of infusion from the bottle.
- If there are no problems, you can give the baby to drink this infusion.
And remember that babies often have gas, and chamomile is a wonderful remedy for them.
2. Create an atmosphere of peace and relaxation
So that the maden did not have colic, create around him an atmosphere of peace and relaxation. Reduce the light, take it in your arms and give him what he likes..
You can even include records, which reproduce what the unborn babies hear in their mother's abdomen.
Then the kid will feel safe and at peace. His stress will pass, and he will stop crying.
- If you want, put some relaxing music, say, Mozart or someone else, butdo not leave the baby in silence.
- After all, there was no complete silence where he was before his birth. Probably, this is one of the reasons why babies usually do not like to sleep alone.
We recommend reading: Kisses and hugs - this is the best medicine for your children!
3. Shake it
Another way to symbolically bring the baby back to "where he was before"Take him in his arms (while he presses the head to his chest) and shake.
- This should remind him of the situation when his mother was walking, wearing it in the stomach.
- And when he presses his head, his ear to his mother's breast, he hears - as before! - How her heart beats. Of course, it's wonderful to soothe him.
4. Bath with warm water
And here in many respects the situation of "mother's belly" is reproduced. As well as there,the child is surrounded by a warm liquid. And it's soothing to him.
Here, too, you can include the notes about which we spoke above. This will create a greater illusion of the "mother's belly" for the baby.
The arrival of a child in the world is traumatic in itself. He did not even have to breathe! There was no such need.
This is his first effort. And he will have to do a lot of these efforts. It is not surprising thatsome children perceive the world in which they find themselves, as a hostile and dangerous place.
Although we are always with them and are ready to help them, the kids are still very difficult.
It is also difficult for us, but we have words, and they have only crying.