This means that the body becomes more vulnerable to infections and, in addition, receives less oxygen.
For this reason, it becomes difficult to breathe, there is a strong cough with abundant phlegm. Fortunately, if you start treatingbronchitis, then this diseasedoes not lead to serious consequences.
Those who do not pay due attention to their health and start the disease on their own,A bronchitis can pass in the chronic form.
In this case, over time, the lungs get serious injuries and develop respiratory problems. In addition, because of a lack of oxygen, heart failure is possible.
Bronchitis and its forms
This form of bronchitis can develop under the influence of the virus, be a consequence of a flu or a common cold.
- Infection occurs when someone coughs and bacteria stay in the air. Also, the disease is transmitted by physical contact.
- Usually a complete cure takes about 10 days, but the cough lasts much longer, even if the infection is no longer there. If you start treatment with the first symptoms, recovery takes only a few days.
Want to know more? Read: "Grandma's remedy" for asthma, bronchitis, cough and lung diseases!
If bronchitis has passed into this form, prepare for serious health problems.
- This occurs when bronchial tissues have been inflamed for a long time after a long period of coughing.
- Bacteria or virus attacks the bronchi and causes deterioration.
- It is likely that even if the doctor chooses the right treatment for you, you will not feel the best way. After all, the lungs suffered irreparable damage.
- Frequent coughing
- Mobile phlegm from coughing
- Chest pain
Call a doctor immediately if:.
- Cough does not let you sleep
- Lasts more than 3 weeks
- You noticed blood in the sputum
- You have trouble breathing
1. Water and salt
This is a very simple and, at the same time, an effective remedy for clearing the bronchi. You just need to gargle with water and salt. This remedy will help to remove clots of phlegm that accumulate in your airways.
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- 2 tablespoons sea salt (20 g)
- Boil the water.
- When it boils, remove from heat and add 2 tablespoons of salt, and then mix well.
- Start rinsing: draw water into the mouth and rinse 1 for one minute.
- Repeat 5 times and you will notice the effect.
Did you know that many medicines contain lemon? After all, it includes ascorbic acid, which is more widely known as vitamin C.
In addition, thanks to the antioxidant effect, the lemon helps to remove bacteria from the respiratory tract.
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 glass of water (250 ml)
- Heat a cup of water and add lemon juice.
- Stir well and wait for about 5 minutes before use.
The properties of eucalyptus make it one of the favorite plants of natural doctorates. It hasmucolytic and antibacterial effect, and also helps to breathe normally.
The decoction of eucalyptus is useful not only when ingested, its fumes help to clean the lungs and better to expel sputum.
- 4 glasses of water (1 liter)
- 1 tablespoon eucalyptus leaves (10 g)
- Boil 1 liter of water and add the leaves of eucalyptus.
- Let the broth brew for 15 minutes.
- Drink 3 times a day, and you will notice an improvement.
Oregano is a powerful remedy. In addition to antioxidants, it containsphenolic acids.
Among its properties can be particularly distinguished:
- This is a natural antibiotic
Do not be scared if after taking this remedy you will feel cold symptoms or fatigue.
This ingredient actively removes bacteria that accumulate in the blood, and when you have these symptoms, theyare a sign that your body is free of toxins.
To combat this discomfort, it is necessary to drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
- 4 tablespoons oregano (40 g)
- 1 ½ cup honey (500 g)
- First, put 4 tablespoons of oregano on a dry frying pan and heat over low heat.
- Then transfer them into a container of honey and mix well.
- Take this medicine one tablespoon daily.
Read also: 10 natural ingredients that will help clear the lungs smoker
Malva has anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties. It disinfects the surface of the bronchi, andpromotes the withdrawal of phlegm.
- 5 tablespoons dried mallow buds (50 g)
- 4 glasses of water (1 liter)
- Add the mallow flowers to the water and bring to a boil.
- Give him a decoction of boiling for at least 20 minutes.
- Sweeten to taste and drink 3 cups a day.
- Practice moderate physical activity, it will help strengthen the muscles of the chest, which help us breathe.
- Stay away from smokers.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water and herbal teas a day.
- Do not subject yourself to sudden changes in temperature.
- Do not use products in aerosol.