SciaticaIs a combination of symptoms, which is characterized by pain, weakness, swelling of the leg. These symptoms cause damage to the sciatic nerve or excessive squeezing.Sciaticamay arisewith various diseases of the spine.
The sciatic nerve begins in the lumbar region and goes down the back of each leg. Accordingly, hecontrols the muscles located on the back of the leg.
When it is damaged in some way, a person begins to feel quitesevere pain, which can be accompanied by a sensation of "goosebumps" or burning sensation.
The pain may worsen if, in the absence of the necessary treatment.Therefore, it is important to contact the doctor as soon as possible so that he can diagnose and prescribe the appropriate treatment.
A specialist can prescribe drugs and prescribe certain types of therapy to alleviate symptoms and improve the condition of the patient.
But it must be borne in mind that, in addition to treatment, certainNatural remedies that have a positive effect on the body.
Garlic milk for alleviating sciatica symptoms
One of the most popular natural remedies for alleviating the symptoms of sciatica is the so-called "garlic milk".It is made from garlic and has many useful properties, in particular, reduces the pain and inflammation associated with sciatica.
That this tool has a good effect, it is necessarytake a fairly long time, and at the same time change some of the habits, which may be important for this problem.
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup almond or rice milk (250 ml)
- Honey (optional)
How to cook it?
- At firstYou need to make a puree of five cloves of garlic; for this purpose a chopper or mortar is used.
- Then this garlic puree is mixed with the vegetable "milk" that we have chosen.
- And, in conclusion, if there is a desire to sweeten this remedy, add a little honey.
This drink can be drunk cold or warm, to taste. It should be noted thatgarlic, if boiled, loses many of its properties, but does not cease to be effective.
How to use it?
- To alleviate the symptoms of sciatica,take from 200 to 250 ml of garlic milk per day.
- You can drink this drink at a time, and you can divide the daily dose and take it twice.
It is important to note that this natural remedy can only be used as an adjunct to the treatment of sciatica; It is impossible to replace them with drugs or types of therapy,appointedphysicians.
Other important properties of garlic milk
Garlicis known for its specific taste and numerous healing properties.This product contains important nutrients. The main ones are:
- Vitamins: A, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B6 and C.
- Microelements: potassium, copper, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, selenium and calcium.
- Proteins, flavonoids, enzymes and antioxidants.
Due to its medicinal propertiesGarlic milk helps to treat and prevent various diseases. Let's name the main of them:
- Helps to fight asthma:Garlic milk has the property of enhancing the body's immune response; so it will helpto cope with asthma and other problems of the respiratory system, and also to prevent them.
- Eliminates coughing:Adding a little turmeric to the garlic milk, we will get an excellent natural remedy to control cough. Antibacterial and antiviral properties of garlic and turmeric make this remedy effective against diseases that cause coughing.
- It controls the level of cholesterol:Due to the antioxidants contained in it, this drug reduces the level of "bad" cholesterol and, at the same time, increases the level of "good" cholesterol.
- Prevents obesity of the liver:Garlic helps to activate liver enzymes, helping to eliminate toxins and waste products from the body. In addition, the allicin and selenium contained in it increase the production of bile, reducing the fat content in the liver.
- Strengthens the immune system:Delivering important nutrients to the body, garlic milk helps to strengthen the body's defenses and create protective barriers against infections.