The title of this article may have seemed strange to you, but this is not the only example of how much surprisingly, different parts of our body can be connected: after all, our throat diseases can be influenced by our intestines. We are told about this by traditional Chinese medicine, reflexology, iridodiagnostics and other techniques.
In this article we will tell you about how and why you should pay attention to healthintestines, if you suffer from suchThroat diseases, like sore throat, pharyngitis, aphonia and so on.
Our ancestors really understood something in medicine, and they always managed to use simple and affordable means to get rid of various ailments. So,if it was a question of often recurring pain in the throat, especially in children, first of all they resorted to the use of an enema.
Earlier, the enema was used quite often, since it is known thatIncorrect operation of the intestine can cause a variety of diseases.And when the enema is used, the patient can immediately feel much better.
The enema was usually placed using a rubber bag in the shape of a pear; they are still sold in pharmacies - this is the fastest and most convenient way to cleanse the intestines:
- In the pear-shaped sac it is necessary to pour clean warm water (not from the tap). The tip should be lubricated with oil or lubricant, and then inserted into the anus; The patient should lie on the left side.
- It is necessary to restrain the urge to defecate as much as possible, and then empty the intestines.
- You can put the enema a couple of times a day, while there are problems with the throat. But it is better to consult with the doctor on this matter.
Check your intestines
If you are susceptible to diseases of the throat that occur without any apparent cause and at the same time with difficulty can be treated with medicines, it is worth paying attention to the work of the intestine and excluding the presence of such diseases as:
- Irritable bowel syndrome: a chronic disease that causes pain in the intestines, diarrhea and constipation. It can be caused by strong emotional experiences.
- Constipation: this is one of the most common ailments of our time; more often than not, it is caused by unhealthy eating habits, the use of semi-finished products and a sedentary lifestyle.
- Intestinalparasites:diseases caused by the presence of microorganisms in the body are often found, but very little is known about them. The most famous of them is candidiasis; but in reality there are many, and they are all characterized by different symptoms. Therefore, it can be difficult for a person who is ill to determine what kind of disease it has struck. Such diseases can cause fatigue, nervousness, loss of appetite, disruptions in the digestion, itching in the nose or in the anus and so on.
- Diverticulitis: when this disease occurs, small seals form on the walls of the large intestine.
In view of the above, if you want to cure a throat, you must first pay attention to the state of the intestine and get rid of the diseases that affect this organ. One of the key factors iscare for the microflora, the condition of which is seriously disturbed from any intestinal disease, as well as from unhealthy eating and taking medications.
Here's how you can take care of the intestinal microflora:
- Include in the diet products that restore the microflora- this is, above all, fermented products, such as yogurt, kefir or sauerkraut. At the same time, it's best if it's home-made products: so you'll be sure that they do not contain artificial ingredients and, on the contrary, are rich in those substances that we need.
- Take special supplementsrecoverymicrofloraintestines, especially if you are taking any medications.
Intolerance of some products
With regularly recurring problems with the intestines and throat diseases, it is worth asking:is there no reason for the intolerance of any product that repeatedly causes more and more damage to the body?
With allergies, for example, the body's reaction becomes immediately apparent, but, unfortunately, food intolerance is not easy to identify. It also negatively affects health, but it happens gradually, which makes it difficult to diagnose it.
Any product can be torn away by our body; There are different types of tests that will help to conduct a correct diagnosis; However, keep in mind that most often there is intolerancegluten and lactose. Intolerance may also developcertain fruits, dried fruits and food additives.
Try to steam up your legs
Although this remedy does not relieve the disease, it is very effectivehelps to alleviate pain and inflammation in the throat; this is because with a sharp rise in temperature of the feet, the temperature in the upper part of the body will drop rapidly.
Immerse your feet in hot water for at least 20 minutes. If the water cools down, it's hot. Then keep your feet warm.