Todaybreast cancer, or breast cancer, is one of the most common diseases among women. According to the World Health Organization (WHO),every eighth woman in the world suffers from this type of oncologyat some point in your life.
It should be noted thatbreast cancercan also occur in men, especially at the age of 60-70 years. Although, of course, the probability is very low, only 1% of the total number of cancer patients.
At the same time this type of oncology is characterized not by the highest mortality rate. Today, more and more people hope for a long and full life after cancer, as very many have already managed to defeat the disease.
So science is moving forward and continues to develop new methods of treatment. They are becoming more effective and personalized,the same applies to preventive measures.
And today we would like to tell you about a very interesting study,what foods should be consumed in order, if possible, to prevent the development of breast cancer.
Breast and Bacterial Cancer
As you probably know, the cause of the development of breast cancer is still unknown. This disease can not be predicted.
Certainly, the genetic predisposition and family history play a role. Also, the factors include a certain lifestyle and the intake of hormonal drugs after menopause..
But no one can tell you exactly whether you will have breast cancer or not. OnlyRegular inspections and preventive measurescan give you, if not a guarantee, then at least some certainty that this will not happen in the near future. It will be your best weapon and at the same time an ally in the fight against cancer.
And more recently in the media there was one very interesting news, which, no doubt, can be useful to us. Let us dwell on it in more detail.
Bacteria and breast cancer
The American Society for Microbiology has conducted lengthy studies, and more recently in several magazines and newspapers (ScienceDaily,Applied and Environmental Microbiology)their materials were published.
The work and results of the studies were as follows:
- Mammary tissue samples were obtained in 58 women who suffered from a mastectomy due to the presence of a malignant tumor; in the other 50, the formation was benign, and in 23 breast tissue were taken after plastic surgery (they agreed to become "donors" for research).
- Microbiologists wanted to determine the presence of bacteria in each of the tissue samples to see if there was any difference between them (it might be of scientific interest).
- The study was conducted under the direction of Professor Gregor Reid of the University of Ontario (Canada), he found that women who were at that time affected by breast cancer in the tissuesthere was a significant amount of E. coli bacteria and epidermal staphylococcus.
- These kinds of bacteria are very harmful, they can cause malfunctions in certain DNA bonds. They also prevent the entry of oxygen into the cells of the body, thus contributing to the development and growth of malignant tumors.
- It should be noted, however, that the presence of these species of bacteria in the body does not necessarily mean a 100% chance of developing breast cancer. But they contribute to this process and increase the risk.
If, on top of everything else, a person has a family history or he smokes, then the level of danger rises again and again.
Probiotics for the control of harmful bacteria that increase the risk of developing breast cancer
Many, for sure, will be surprised to read the following information, but our breast also has its own bacterial flora. There is a complex and very important "micro-life" that performs its function within the mammary glands.
The proposal of scientists in this case is extremely clear and seems very encouraging. One way to prevent oncology and even fight against cancer, in their opinion, is to protect the immune system system of the body and the development of certain antibiotics designed specifically for these types bacteria.
In addition, theyrecommend increasing the intake of probiotics.
The scientists who conducted this study proved that simply incorporating such ingredients into their diet will help to effectively combat various harmful microorganisms.
Therefore, we, on our part, once again urge you to take a more careful look at your diet. In this case, your goal is to strengthen the natural microflora of the breast. For this:
- Eat for breakfast a portion of natural yogurt with fruit.
- Once a day, it would be nice to eat 1-2 tablespoons of kefir (25-50 g).
- Eat 1 ounce of bitter chocolate every day.
- Sauerkraut will also be a very useful dish.
- Recommend and miso soup (Japanese cuisine). It's also very tasty.
- Among the drinks should be noted infusion of tea fungus.
And in general it is necessary to adhere to a healthy, balanced diet, low in fat, and not forget about personal hygiene: carefully wash your hands before eating, and even the food that is consumed in raw form.