Each of us would like to be original and have in our appearance the features that would make us younger. In this we help the wardrobe, make-up and, of course,hairstyles.
First of all, it is necessary to note one important principle.If you are 50, do not try to look like 20.
The secret of success is to choose a hairstyle, style of dress and make-up that would suit you exactly and, of course, would not add to your extra years.
Many stylists believe that most women make the same mistake - they choose too bright makeup,hairstylesor hair color,which visually age.
No one can know you better than you yourself.Therefore, it is up to you to take responsibility for developing a new image.
In some cases, this does not require major changes. Only one small detail can create a real miracle. Of course, sometimes it's hard for us to get brave enough to decide on such a step.
Today we would like to share with you 5 tips that will allow you to put your hair in a new hair and look younger.
1. Short haircut will do younger
Sooner or later the age comes when long hair ceases to be to us to face. Much depends, of course, on the type of our face.
- With age, our face, as a rule, is slightly lengthened.Some people have a double chin, the face becomes more voluminous.
- In this case, long hair only underlines these shortcomings and sharpens attention to them. So, it's time to take a chance and make a short haircut.
- Among the best options can be noted haircutbeanor short haira la garson. Such haircuts rejuvenate and are well suited for almost everyone.
2. Try the fringe
Cholka also gives us youth. You can choose to taste any bangs: on the side, oblique, smooth, milled ...
It should be noted that the bangs also have their own tricks.Sometimes because of it we look a little fuller.All that remains is to try and experiment, to see which bang best suits you.
3. Asymmetric haircut
One of the hairstyles that makes us younger is an uneven haircut.
From such a hair blows a movement, freshness and originality. It's worth trying this haircut! It is very important to ask for help from an experienced professional -this haircut is not easy and she has many pitfalls.
Such a haircut never goes out of fashion, besides it is very comfortable..
- Although this haircut is usually used by women with long, curly or straight hair, this hair also looks great on medium length hair.It gives the hair volume and dynamism.
- It happens that a similar haircut do and women with short hair. In this case, the bang plays an important role.The slanting bangs and the ruffled hairdo add a merry note to the image, which makes us seem younger.
- Also, stylists recommend to try a haircutfeathers. This hairstyle was born in 70 years of the last century. Its main characteristic is a straight part in the center of the head, dividing the hair into two equal parts.
Then the hair is cut so that it is shorter from the rear, and the front is longer. As a result, the front locks frame the face. In our days, this haircut already refers to the classics.
4. Choose a good shade
It is unlikely that we will be mistaken if we say that sooner or later all women become blondes.This shade is associated with youth, which is why many women stop their choice on it.
- Unfortunately, not always we manage to choose a good shade. So,avoid platinum blonde.Also, when choosing a hair dye, you should consider the skin tone.
- Keep in mind thatThe best option is chocolate and golden shades.It is not recommended to choose radical tones and go to extremes.
- Another option is to try a combination on the hair of several shades.Try and see if you like this image.
5. The pinned hair is always to the face
If your hair is medium long, try to stab them.Do not forget that too smooth beams can add extra years to us.
- It is best to make a bunch, leaving a few falling strands. A neatly laid bun with a pair of carelessly falling curls looks not only attractive, but also original.
In conclusion, we would like to note that in order to know which haircut will best emphasize your youth,you need to be well aware of what haircuts you go.When choosing a hairstyle, you should consider the shape of your face.
Find out what shades are best combined with the tone of your skin. Correctly selected shade will further emphasize your beauty.
Trust the opinion of professionals.Ask for advice to your hairdresser.
But the information on the Internet does not always turn out to be correct. Very often we find interesting images on the Internet, butwhat looks great on the model does not always fit us.
Each woman not only seeks to look younger, but also to findThe style that best suited her appearance.We want to look attractive, and it does not matter how old we are.
We hope that our advice will help you find an attractive and interesting hairdo that would be best for you.