In recent years, the topic of nail design has become very important.The fashion trends concerning the color of the nails, their shapes, etc., have been identified.But it all started with the appearance of fashion to paint every nail in a separate color. Who could say at the time that in time the nails will resemble real works of art. Gradually appeared many different techniques that allowdecorate your nails. Sometimes their results are truly amazing.
Many women usually paint all the nails in one color.There is nothing wrong with this, but do not forget thatdecorate your nailscan be in other ways. Sometimes it's quite simple and quick to create your own manicure style. And for this it is not necessary to spend large sums of money.
What do you need to decorate your nails at home?
Quite often we think that a good manicure can be done only in a beauty salon.It's not like that: you can create your own nail design at home, and your nails will look amazing.
In addition to the creative vein for nail decoration, you will need to have the following tools at your fingertips:
Pencils specially designed for nail design are on sale.For this purpose, you can use ordinary pencils and pens, as well as any other thin object with a rounded tip. Thanks to them you will be able to create completely even circles on the surface of the nails..
2. Liquid latex
This product has revolutionized the nail design. He gives you complete freedom to experiment with different colors.
Thanks to the liquid latex, you can identify clear boundaries on the cuticle and fingernail tips andYou do not need to use a nail polish remover to remove stains. Quite often this material is used when working with a sponge.
Famous color strips are very necessary in cases where your goal is to create a geometric pattern.Thanks to them you will be able to get clear lines..
This also applies to the French manicure beloved by many of us. If you want, you can leave such strips on the nails. An alternative to such strips is an ordinary adhesive tape. It will also allow you to identify the boundaries of the zone that you will paint, and get fantastic geometric patterns.
4. Thin brush
Thanks to her you will be able to create your own drawings on the surface of the nails.You can buy it from the store or make it from any other ordinary brush, including a brush for applying varnish.
In the latter case, you just need to cut off excess hairs along the perimeter of the brush, leaving the fibers in its center.
Thanks to the stickers you can decorate your nails in various ways.This is a real miracle: the assortment of stickers for nails is diverse, and it's convenient and easy to use.
Of course, to get a good result you need a little practice. As soon as you shake hands, you will see that the labels for the nail design can save a lot of time. You will no longer have to go to the beauty salon for nail care.
Tips to help create a unique design
So, now you have at hand all the necessary accessories for decorating your nails.Pay attention to the recommendations that can help you more easily cope with this task.
- Perhaps you like to decorate your nails with rhinestones.To do this, you will need to use a pencil. Moisten the tip of the pencil in a clear varnish or special glue. So you can easily take them rhinestones and place them in the place where you want.
- To create strips on the nails, you can use a brush with a stiff bristle.Moisten its tip in the nail polish and guide them to its surface. You get strips. Simply, right?
- Maybe you like the watercolor effect. It can be achieved using a straw. For this, you need to moisten its tip in the varnish and blow it into the straw.In the end, you will get an attractive chaotic pattern.
- The sponge is also able to help decorate the nails. Apply a little favorite lacquer on it and gently apply it to the nail.This allows you to get the effect of blending colors.If you want, you can touch the surface of the nail several times.
- To create a delicate lace pattern, you need a piece of lace and white lacquer.Attach the lace to the nail and cut it on top with varnish. To do this, you can use a brush or a sponge. To create such a drawing is quite simple, it looks neat and gentle.
- In order to quickly dry your nails, it is recommended to hold your hands for several minutes in cold water.
So, now you know how easy and quick to decorate your nails at home on your own. Try to create your own creative manicure.