Kidneys are the organs of the excretory system of man, which are responsible for excretion of toxins from the body together with urine. When this process is broken,stones in the kidneys.
Given thatkidneys play an important role in the purification of blood from toxins, it can be argued that the proper functioning of these organs is vital for our health.
Sometimes due to dehydration, excess toxins or as a result of some diseases, the minerals and proteins in the urine crystallize, causing the formation of stones.
Stonesin the kidneysnot only cause severe pain, but alsomay interfere with the normal release of urine, which can threaten more serious diseases.
But do not despair - there are 100% natural recipes that can purify the kidneys and urinary tract, preventing the formation of new and growth of existing stones.
In our today's article, we will tell you about 6 effective and useful recipes that will help you cope with this unpleasant problem.
1. Lemon with olive oil for the treatment of kidney stones
It is the recipe for lemon and olive oil that is the most popular treatment for kidney stones.
Its ingredients have alkalinizing properties, contribute to the purification of blood from toxins and normalize the pH balance of our body.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (16 g.)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (10 ml.)
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon and mix it with the extra virgin olive oil. Take the medicine on an empty stomach in the morning.
- You do not need to change the dosage of the drug. It is recommended to take it for at least 3 weeks in a row.
2. Infusion of burdock seeds
Infusion of burdock seeds has diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties.Therefore, this remedy can be useful for cleansing the kidneys and bladder.
The regular use of this mug helps to cure droplets in the kidneys andreduces the risk of urinary tract infections.
- 1 teaspoon of burdock seeds (5 g.)
- 2 cups water (500 ml.)
- Take a medium-sized container and add one teaspoon of burdock seeds to it. Then pour two cups of boiling water. Cover the container with a lid and allow the product to stand for 30 minutes.
- When the specified time passes, strain the infusion. That's all, now you can drink it.
- It is recommended to take an infusion of burdock seeds on an empty stomach, no more than 2 glasses per day.
3. Celery and apple drink
A natural celery and apple drink is one of the most delicious and effective remedies for kidney diseases..
Thus, both ingredients used differ diuretic properties and contain a large number of antioxidants. All thisallows to stimulate excretion of toxins and toxins from our body.
- 1 cup of apple juice (250 ml.)
- 2 stalks of celery
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh apple juice. Pour it into a blender and add chopped celery.
- Prepare a cocktail of a homogeneous consistency, without lumps. Drink without filtering.
- Drink the juice on an empty stomach every morning for 5 days.
4. Cranberry juice
Natural cranberry juice is an excellent alkalinizing agent. It helps cleanse our blood from toxins and improves kidney function.
- 1 cup of cranberry juice (250 ml.)
- 1/2 cup water (125 ml.)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (5 ml.)
- Prepare one glass of fresh cranberry juice and pour half a glass of water into it. Then add a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It is recommended to drink 2-3 glasses of this drink a day.
5. Infusion of a dandelion
Infusion of dandelion - a good natural diuretic. Infusion of this plant in moderate amountsallows us to fight with fluid retention and kidney stones.
It is recommended to take a dandelion infusion to cleanse blood, lower cholesterol, treat diabetes and hypertension.
- 1 tablespoon dried dandelion (10 g.)
- 1 glass of water (250 ml.)
- Bring to the boil one glass of water, and when it boils, add it to a cup with a dried dandelion.
- Give the means to brew for 10 minutes. Drink the infusion, having first filtered it.
- It is recommended to take 2 to 3 glasses of infusion per day.
6. Beer with lemon juice
Lemon juice is a traditional means of cleansing the kidneys and treating kidney stones.
In this recipe, we decided to use lemon juice along with the beer. The diuretic properties of beer are well known. The use of this drink in moderate amounts helpsclear urinary tract and soothe pain.
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin (55 g.)
- 1/2 cup of beer (100 ml.)
- Add all the ingredients mentioned in the hermetically sealed vessel and mix well, shaking the container. Take 2 tablespoons a day.
- Continue treatment for 2-3 consecutive weeks.
The remedies listed in this article are only an addition to the treatment of kidney stones prescribed by a doctor.
The admission of these funds should in no case replace medical treatment, written by a medical specialist.