Hydrogen peroxidecan be bought at any pharmacy. This is a natural disinfectant that destroys microorganisms through the oxidation process.
Although usuallyhydrogen peroxidewidely used in medicine, it can also be used forself-careand house cleaning. EIf you prefer eco-friendly products for cleaning widely advertised chemical detergents, you should know that hydrogen peroxide has many advantages..
Using hydrogen peroxide for cleaning the house
- Hydrogen peroxide can be turned into a very effective tool forhouse cleaning. Pour into a large bottle with a sprayer equal parts of 3% hydrogen peroxide and mineral water andUse this mixture to disinfect the bath, floors, kitchen surfaces and cutting boards.Hydrogen peroxide is no less effective than chemical agents, and, unlike them, is absolutely harmless.
- To clean the dishwasher,add a little hydrogen peroxide to the detergent compartment.
Peroxide of hydrogen perfectly bleaches white fabrics, removes stains on white clothes from soft drinks and red and white wine. Hydrogen peroxide can cope even with blood stains: just apply it directly to the stain, leave for a few minutes, wash the peroxide and wash the thing as usual.
- Soak the toothbrushes in a small amount of hydrogen peroxide,to finally put an end to the viruses and bacteria that eventually accumulate on them.
- If the remains of food have fallen on the bottom of your pots or pans, prepare a paste fromsodawith hydrogen peroxide and apply it to the bottom of the dishes. Leave the dishes for a few minutes and wash it again.
- Mix one part of hydrogen peroxide with two parts of water,To disinfect fruits and vegetables before eating them.
Using hydrogen peroxide to care for yourself
- Many people still do not know thathydrogen peroxide is an excellent mouthwash that kills all bacteria and viruses.This is a very cheap and effective tool that also helps whiten your teeth. Use a 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide.
- If you want to make a natural toothpaste with whitening effect, mix 2 parts of baking soda with one part of hydrogen peroxide and brush your teeth with this mixture.
- Hydrogen peroxide is not a natural analgesic, but ithelps to relieve toothache and cope with the infection due to antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal effects.
- Regular use of hydrogen peroxide will helpwhiten teethin a natural way.
- If you want to lighten your hair, break the hydrogen peroxide in half with water, pour this mixture into a bottle with an atomizer and spray it onto damp hair immediately after the shower. The color does not change much, but you can achieve a more noticeable effect, often repeating this procedure.
- If you have spots on your skin, hydrogen peroxide will help get rid of them. Put it directly on the problem places with a cotton disc.
Use of hydrogen peroxide for treatment
- Mix equal parts of hydrogen peroxide and water in a large container, put the feet there for 10 minutes, then carefully dry them with a towel. This is a simple toolprotect you from the possible appearance of fungus on the nails and feet.
- Spin two parts of hydrogen peroxide in hot distilled water and use it to make sureto fight against fungal infections.
- In the case of the presence of wounds on the skin, treat them with hydrogen peroxide twice a day to prevent possible infection of the skin and accelerate the healing of wounds.
- Mix 3% hydrogen peroxide with mineral water in equal proportions and spray it on upholstered furniture and bedding, hTo get rid of ticks.
- Hydrogen peroxidealso usedfor colds and sinusitise. To remove symptoms, mix hydrogen peroxide in half with water, drip this mixture into your nose and leave for 4 minutes. Then blow your nose in a handkerchief.
- ForswellingDissolve 1 tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide in one liter of hot distilled water.