Usefullproperties of cinnamonwere known to mankind since 2500 BC. e. This is one of the most commonly used types of spices for hair treatment. Cinnamon reduces hair loss and promotes their healthy growth.
Cinnamomum zeylanicum, this is the scientific name of cinnamon, will be useful in the form of oils, and in the form of infusions. In the cosmetics industryproperties of cinnamonare used increasingly: for the development of shampoos, creams and special procedures to improve the condition of the skin and hair.
In addition to the use of special creams, there is alsoseveral recipes that you can easily cook at home(the rest of the ingredients are in most cases at home or they can be bought at a nearby store).
If you suffer from dryness and hair loss or, conversely, from excess sebum, read on and find out how you canuse the properties of cinnamon to have luxurious hair!
Useful properties of cinnamon for health of hair
Cinnamon is a spice with almost universal application, and cosmetic products are no exception. Here are some benefits that cinnamon will provide to your hair:
Prevents hair loss
Cinnamon oil is perfect for people with fragile and brittle hair. Itprevents and significantly reduces hair loss. Applying it to the back of the neck and neck, you can stimulate blood circulation.
This trick is especially effective in people with blond hair..
Leaving cinnamon on the hair act throughout the night, in the morning you can notice that the hair has become 1-2 light tone lighter. If you repeat this procedure regularly, then the effect, respectively, will be more noticeable.
Stimulation of the scalp
Since cinnamon is an excellent detoxifier and cleanser, it is ideal for maintaining the health of the scalp. It cleans the hair follicles, making the hair strong and healthy.
And people with an excessive amount of sebum and cinnamon will become an indispensable assistant: with herhair will stay clean and moisturized longer.
Moistening and strengthening
Cinnamon is one of the richest kinds of spices in terms of nutrients.It contains many vitamins and minerals..
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B1
It will easily help to fill the lack of vitamins and other nutrients that hair needs for healthy growth.
Recipes based on cinnamon for luxurious hair
Cinnamon alone has many advantages for hair, but in combination with other ingredients such as olive oil or onions, its beneficial properties are significantly amplified.
Cinnamon with honey and olive oil
This mixture is ideal for moisturizing and strengthening hair. After all, olive oil is an excellent natural moisturizer, andHoney promotes the disinfection of the scalp and reduces the excess of sebum.
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon (15 g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
Method of preparation and use:
- Put all the ingredients in one container and mix thoroughly until a homogeneous paste is formed.
- Wash your head as usual.
- After you wash the shampoo,put on hair the resulting mixture of cinnamon, olive oil and honey. Throughout the length, from the roots to the very tips.
- Leave for 15 minutes and rinse, preferably with hot water.
- Then apply the hair conditioner, the one that you use normally.
Cinnamon and onions
This infusion is great for stimulating hair growth, and he also helps restore their strength and natural brilliance.
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion (preferably red)
Method of preparation and use:
- Pour the water into a saucepan and put on the fire, adding there the garlic, diced onion and cinnamon sticks.
- Allow to simmer for 15 minutes, then remove and let cool.
- Wash and rinse your head as usual.
- Thenput on the hair the resulting infusion, paying special attention to the scalp. Massage it in a circular motion.
- Leave on hair for 30 minutes exposure, then rinse with plenty of water.
- Repeat the procedure daily for a week and you will achieve the desired result.