One of the most common digestive disorders, which affects a lot of people,is constipation constipation. This problem is familiar to many, regardless of age.
We have preparedsome simple ways, which can effectively help prevent developmentconstipation, and also to solve the delicate problem gently and quickly. Read about them in our article.
Drink more water
Liquid is the best remedy for constipation,need to drink about 8 glasses of water a day. Our body is 80% water, so the organs experience discomfort when it is deficient. Water transports useful substances and nutrients to cells andmaintains the necessary level of hydration in the intestine- its contents become softer, and the intestines are cleaned faster..
Consume more fiber
By increasing the proportion of foods rich in fiber in the diet, you protect the body from the risk of constipation. In addition, if the problem has already appeared these products are able to eliminate it quite quickly.It is worth eating two or three servings of fruits, vegetables and greens daily.
Next, we will introduce a group of products, the regular use of which will bring great benefits to your digestion, and you can forget not only about constipation, but also about other digestive disorders system. This is about:.
- -beans(beans, chickpeas, lentils, etc.), they are rich in an incredible amount of plant fibers and proteins, while they contain very little fat andcan completely replace the meat in the diet.
- -broccoli: this variety of cabbage not only includes a large volume of fiber, but is a natural antibiotic and has an anti-carcinogenic effect.
- -dried fruits: figs, prunes, dried apricots. They bring rapid relief in case of constipation due to the effect on the walls of the intestine.
- -nuts and seeds: hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, chestnuts - are very useful not only because of the presence of fiber in them, but in connection withthe content of vitamin E and calcium in them.
- - cherries: it includes in the composition ellagic acid, which has an anticarcinogenic effect. Cherry is useful for constipation and for cleansing the kidneys.
- -bananas: contain a large amount of fiber and stimulate the digestive process. Help not only prevent constipation, but also solve an existing problem.
- -apples: include vegetable fibers and pectins that promote proper bowel function;apple cider vinegar is a natural laxativeand protects against constipation with the regular use of two tablespoons on half a glass of water on an empty stomach.
- - carrot: rich in beta-carotene, a cleansing organism and responsible for detox, and plant fibers. This combination has a beneficial effect on digestion in the intestines and regular stools.
- -green vegetables: spinach, cauliflower, etc. Deliver in our body a significant amount of vitamins and minerals, vital for the normal operation of internal organs.
When constipation, do not forget about fresh juices
Freshly squeezed juices from fruits and vegetables are an excellent remedy for solving problems with intestinal constipation.In addition, home-made juices, smoothies or smoothies are very useful - they contain a large number of antioxidants. The latter are irreplaceable in removing toxins from the body, which facilitates and regulates the stool.
Use natural oils
It is very important to use in cookinghealthy and healthy vegetable oils - coconut or olive.So you not only prevent the development of constipation, but also improve digestion in general, get rid of intestinal gas and discomfort.
Bananas, tomatoes, garlic, onions and asparagus - natural sources of probiotics, which have a positive effect on the functioning of the intestines and digestion and can be very useful for solving the problem of constipation. Increase the proportion of these vegetables in the diet to permanently forget about the difficulties with the stool.
Purge the intestines with oxygen cocktails
It has been scientifically proven that cleansing the bowels with oxygen cocktails can help with constipation, removes toxins from the body, which often accumulate in the intestine. The use of oxygen products is not yet so common, but you can be sure thatthey do not do the slightest harm to the digestive tract, because they act very gently.