Beerit is pleasant to drink not only in the summer heat! But it happens that after that you feel a small prick of conscience. You ask yourself if this glass of refreshing drink threatens to be full.
Does it not hurtbeer, if you stick to a diet?Probably, this is one of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to beer. How to be? Do you allow yourself a little beer or is it better to avoid it?
Do not worry, today we will talk in detail on this topic and try to cover all issues related to the use of beer.
The first thing that we would like to tell you so that you were calm -moderate use of beer does not lead to fatness.
1. If I want to lose weight and adhere to a diet, can I drink beer?
Beer- quite a frequent guest on our table, whether we want to spend time with friends or just relax with the family. Of course, usually we do not drink beer every day, this drink is associated more with holidays and rest.
The history of this amber drink has more than one century.Beer is traditionally prepared from barley and other cereals
Perhaps you want to ask if you can afford a little beer on the weekends? Will this not lead to the emergence ofextra pounds? We would like to talk more about this:.
- Usually beer is low in calories and unsaturated fats.In 100 ml. This drink contains 43 calories. So if you drink one glass of beer (which is about 250 ml.), Your body will get a little more than 90 calories.
- This means that the use of beer in moderationdoes not lead to completeness. It should be borne in mind that often we drink a lot of carbonated drinks and colas, which are much more caloric than beer.
- According to dieticians, it is best to drink beer with caution. If you are a hot fan of beer and it is part of your daily diet, try to drink a little less than one glass of the amber drink in day (approximately 200 ml.) As we said above, in this case your body will receive about 90 calories from which you can easily be removed by a walk orphysical exercises. Given the energy value and alcohol contained in beer, it is recommended not to abuse the amber drink.If you allow yourself a beer during the rest or on the day off, it's okay.
- As for the types of beer, it is better to choose its natural varieties, which are prepared in the traditional way. Curious fact:Dark beers are better for our health than light ones.Dark beer is made from hops and malt. It has a higher iron content.
2. What is the use of beer?
1. Drinking beer prevents the formation of kidney stones
Do not forget that beer is an excellent diuretic. Moderate use of it can reduce the risk of kidney disease and the appearance of stones by 40%.
2. Improves digestion
Do you know what kind of beer improvesdigestion? It's dark. The fact is that it contains more iron and fiber. Foods rich in fiber, have a beneficial effect on the work of our intestines. This reduces the likelihood of digestive system diseases. Is not that so, great?.
3. Fighting "bad" cholesterol
The high fiber content in this drink normalizes the level of cholesterol in the blood.
4. The source of B vitamins (B1, B2, B6 and B12)
People who regularly drink beer in small quantities get 30% more B group vitamins than those who do not. These vitamins are necessary for our health, they fill us with energy, help strengthen bones and muscles and have a beneficial effect on the formation and processing of red blood cells.
5. Strengthens bone health
Drinking beer allows you to maintain the required level of silicon. Bone health and mineral density of bone tissue depend on this substance.
6. Improves sleep
How does beer affect oursleep? Thanks to this drink, we better fall asleep, this effect is due to the level of vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid) and B2 (lactoflavin).
7. Prevents thrombus formation
Beer improves blood circulation and prevents the formation of blood clots.
8. Strengthens the immune system
The vitamins and antioxidants contained in this drink strengthen the defenses of our body. When we drink beer in moderation (no more than 2-3 glasses a week),our immunity is strengthened.This helps us avoid colds, muscle and joint pain, strengthens the health of the cardiovascular system.
3.What is more useful - beer or red wine?
Nutritionists believe that both of these drinks are useful for our health in the event that we do not abuse them. Do not drink more than one glass of wine or beer a day. Now we would like to note various features of the influence of these drinks on our body. The choice is yours!
- Wine.One glass of red wine a day has a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system of man. thereforewinemore useful for our hearts than beer. Also in wine contains a large number of antioxidants (including polyphenols). It is a rich source of potassium and magnesium.
- Beer.This drink contains more B vitamins, soluble fiber and various nutrients. Also it is worth bearing in mind that beer is characterized by a lower alcohol content.
What kind of drink do you prefer? The decision depends on your own taste preferences. Also, the choice of a drink is influenced by what dishes we prepare, what the holiday will be dedicated to ...The main thing that you should always remember is not to abuse alcohol-containing drinks.