Callusesand footprints on the soles appear as a result ofuse of unsuitable footwear, from constant friction and excessive pressure on the skin.
This is one of the most common aesthetic problems of modern society. As a rule, the skin becomes rough on the heels and in the area of the big toe.
And although our healthcallusesdoes not harm in any way,in the long term, this can lead to skin cracking and the development of infections.
In addition, over time, calluses can become painful, especially if your legs are exposed to the factors that caused them.
But we have good news: there are methods to combat calluses and cornswith the help of 100% natural funds! And they are no less effective than expensive purchase drugs.
We suggest you use the properties of onions and white vinegar. They will kill harmful bacteria and soften the coarsened skin.
Be sure to try it!
We remove the calluses with the help of onions and white vinegar
In order to get rid of calluses on the soles, you need to soften the coarsened skin and remove the dead cells that have accumulated on its surface.
Onion is a plant (vegetable) with an acidic medium, and its local application will help us to fulfill the task outlined above.
And in spite of the fact that the onion has not the most pleasant smell, its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties are so strong and effective that it is worth a little to suffer.
In onions contain a significant amount of vitamin C, potassium, magnesium and folic acid, which are important for maintaining the health of the skin.
More onions are a source of sulfurous compounds with an antioxidant effect, they promote the activity of cells to minimize the negative consequencesdamagesoxidative character.
Natural onion juice moisturizes dry skin, fights bacteria that cause infections, and softens hard areas (actually, calluses and corns).
And in combination with white vinegar, you will have an excellent means to end this problem..
After all, in vinegar, as you know, contains acetic acid and some vitamins that helpsoften the skin without causing a change in the pH level.
How to prepare this product based on onions and white vinegar?
So, this home remedy will be an excellent solution to the most common problems with the feet: namely, it will help to cope with calluses, nattoops, blisters and even fungus.
Yes, it is possible that the result will not be so fast in comparison with the purchased means, but you will be sure of the naturalness of this product, and consequently in the absence of harm to one's health.
Continuous use will necessarily give the desired effect, most importantly, be consistent in their actions.
- 1 medium onion
- 3/4 cup white vinegar (150 ml)
- 1 glass jar
- Clean and wash the bulb to remove all microbes that may be on its surface.
- Then cut into slices and place in a container of vinegar.
- Leave to infuse for 4-8 hours, and begin to use (preferably at bedtime).
Mode of application:
- Dampen the cotton swab in the prepared mixture and wipe them your corns.
- Then attach a wet cotton swab directly to the corn and fix it with a transparent film.
- Put on your socks and go to bed (exposure time - all night).
- The next day, rinse your feet with warm water and scrape the corn with a blade or pumice stone.
- Repeat the entire procedure every day for a week or until the calluses completely disappear.
Additional recommendations for better results
- Do not forget thatWet and warm environment contributes to calluses and fungus: try to avoid it.
- Do not try to cut corns with tweezers, nail clippers and other similar tools.
- Wear comfortable and well-ventilated shoes, at least during the immediate fight against calluses.
- Forget shoes with high heels, because it is often the cause of corns and corns.
- If you decide to put on a new pair of shoes, thento avoid redness on the skin, first apply a little moisturizer or Vaseline.
- Regularly disinfect your feet, immersing them in a bath with apple cider vinegar, diluted in water.
- Do not forget about exfoliating skin care products on your feet.
Do you still suffer from these ugly calluses on your feet? Then follow our recommendations and see for yourself that thisA great way to moisturize your skin without harm to your health.
But, of course, you have to be patient and understand that to achieve the desired effect you need to be consistent and constant in your actions.