In our society, which loves stereotypes and "labels one often speaks of a "terrible" crisis of forty years and a crisisfifty years oldamong women.
In this regard, you need to clarify many aspects, for example, when menopause begins.
But we are of the opinion thatevery age is beautiful - if a person has an active life position, courage and enthusiasm.
Fifty years- a wonderful age, an age when there are many important events.
thereforewomen, although it may seem ridiculous, perceive it asadolescence, when the "roller coaster" of hormonal and personal changes is still experienced, but the strap is fastened, the head is clear, and the heart is full of illusions.
50 is not new 25: it's fifty, and they can be proud of
"Forty are the new 20, and fifty are the new 25". Another dubious phrase that we often hear.
- Fifty - not twenty-five, and they will never be, because the woman is not going to give up what she experienced and what she learned. She has neither the need nor the desire to return to her twenty-five years, because she is armed with her own experience.
These twenty-five for her - as a rival, hard and beautiful, and she is pleased that he has it.
- Another aspect to keep in mind is that at this agehappiness is associated with the adoption of(myself, others, life).
We take care of ourselves, take care of our appearance, try to look attractive, but a woman in fifty does not need to look for twenty years.
If she wants this and tries to look like this - this is for her a constant source of suffering..
Fifty and the problem of "hormonal horrors"
Karen Glaser, a sociologist from London's Royal College (United Kingdom), describes in his works the situation of modern women, including the phenomenon of menopause.
- Women give birth to their children all at a later age. Thus, it often turns out that a fifty-year-old woman has teenage children.
- To menopause, with all of its hormonal changes, ailments, suffocation, insomnia, irregular mood, is addedinteraction with a teenage son who is in a state of the same hormonal chaos.
Efforts, attempts to harmonize reality, related experiences - you can write books about this.
Every woman experiences this stage, and, of course, this road is not strewn with roses..
We can look amazing, but the decline in the level of estrogen makes itself felt. The skin loses elasticity, there is flabbiness, fatigue, noticeably hair loss ...
We recommend that you read: Menopause: 6 herbal infusions to relieve her symptoms
This is a hard struggle, which must be conducted every day.
Of course, this is not a new twenty-five years, because women must fight their teenage children, take care of them, not forgetting to take care of themselves.
At fifty there are fewer doubts and there is confidence
Many women by the age of fifty have experienced a difficult and decisive stage in their life: a divorce.
- Start a new stage of your life alone or with your underage children - this situation has become quite common. Many, besides, do not have sufficient means, but they somehow manage to cope with this situation.
- At this age there is already no special doubt, but there is a clearidea about yourself, about what you want and what you deserve.Acquired in life experience gives self-confidence and a certain sense of security.
- This is the right time to trust your intuition and do something new.
At this age, values and priorities are reassessed
At a younger age, the woman in the foreground is a husband, children, but by the time she is fifty she has the opportunity to think about herself.
In her mind there is a reassessment of values, a new equilibrium is established,stabilizes self-esteem, dreams are being actualized, which failed to be realized.
You look at yourself as a "ripe fruit slightly "beaten by life." But remember that such a fruit is always sweeter and more pleasant to taste than "green".
Whatever your age, remember thatthe best time is always "now".
So do not stop taking care of yourself, try to realize your dreams and meet your needs. And give (and get from them) happy moments to those around you.