Chat with friends over a cup of coffeeor tea - which can be more pleasant... For such a sincere conversation, any problem begins to seem not so complicated ...
A cup of coffee or tea with friends and friends has long become a customary ritual in our culture, andThis ritual is very useful for our emotional sphere and for our brain.
Perhaps you never thought about it. We will try to explain that this is not a trifle, and we urge you not to give up this "cocktail" of three magic ingredients: coffee, laughter and talking with your friends.
The social aspect of coffee
Coffee since ancient times is known as a stimulating drink, and it brings into our daily life some element of magic.
We often talk about the beneficial properties of coffee: it stimulates our brain, awakens us in the morning, gives us energy, protects our liver.
But, perhaps, you still have not thought about the "social aspect" of this drink, which we love so much.We will talk about this..
Hot drink and good company
Imagine, for example, this situation. The working day is finished, and it was not particularly good. Stress, cares, nerves... As a result, the release of cortisol, norepinephrine, noradrenaline into the blood and their negative impact on important body functions.
- We have a rapid pulse, a pain in the stomach, a feeling of fatigue and some weakening of mental abilities. Suddenly a friend calls to us and offers to drink somewhere for a cup of coffee.
- We go to a cafe, order coffee, and a little conversation begins. Every warm drink has a calming effect on the body. My nerves calm down, my breathing becomes calm too. The headache is weakening.
- Coffee, like tea, is a mild stimulant. Its stimulating effect helps to keep the conversation going. Gradually we begin to talk about our problems and concerns ...
- A hot drink relaxes our muscles, butCaffeine stimulates our brain and we become more susceptibleand sociable, more open to positive emotions.
- We are already having fun, my friend and I laugh. The body begins to produce endorphins. We feel better, and our problems no longer seem so serious.
Coffee and girlfriends: the way to "be in the present"
We live in an accelerating world that always requires something from us. We think more about what we will have to do in an hour or tomorrow than about what we are doing now.
The ritual of "coffee drinking" is actually a therapy that allows us to "be in the present."All the rest at this moment is unimportant; we enjoy a drink, a conversation, jokes and company.
This is important to keep in mind..
The power of emotional enclaves
"Emotional enclaves" are the moments that our brain fixes as positive and puts them in memory so that they help us in difficult moments.
- Let us give another example. We spent a wonderful time with my friends over a cup of coffee. They talked about everything, laughed, wept, gave each other good advice.
- All these emotions remain as traces in our brain, forming emotional enclaves that can emerge in memory when things are not going well.
- It will be enough to recall these tips, these pleasant moments, which are associated with happiness.
Read also: 5 reasons for a cup of coffee
Good moments are stronger than bad ones
The accumulation of good and pleasant moments in memory helps us to deal with bad ones.The brain prefers to fix positive, not negative moments, because they help us better adapt to different situations and move forward.
- The poor try to take us prisoner and not let go. Therefore, it is always advisable to accept defeat, loss, error and move forward so that they no longer hang over us with a black shadow.
- And such a simple and pleasant thing astalking with girlfriends over a cup of coffee, becomes an excellent therapy in the fight against the bad, becomes a healing remedy for our heart and mind.
He will remain in our piggy bank of positive impressions, in the "piggy bank from which we draw strength, energy, inspiration, when things are not going well.
Well... you have already arranged with friends, where you will meet for a cup of coffee?