Whistling in the bronchioften accompanied by difficulty intermittent breathing. If it is not cured in time, it will become difficult for a person to inhale the air over time.
In our today's article it will go on how to curewhistle in the bronchi.
What is a whistling in the bronchi?
It is a question of noise or whistling in the airways of a person that appear during the passage of air through them. As you know, air enters our body through the nose or mouth and passes through the respiratory tract into the lungs.
Like bronchitis and asthma, a similar whistle is considered a disorder.It appears in the bronchi of a person.
Insufficient inspiration is accompanied by a feeling of lack of air, as a result of which a person begins to feel that he is suffocating.
Some people experience dizziness and fainting.The reason for this lies in the oxygen deficiency that the human body and brain experience.
Often the whistling in the bronchi is accompanied by such symptoms as:
- Night cough
- Runny nose
- Chest Pain
- Cold sweat
- Increased temperature
The main cause of whistling in the bronchi is asthma. This disease leads to the fact that the human immune system begins to react in an unusual way to various substances and allergens.
As a result, the airways become inflamed, and the passage of air through them becomes difficult. In addition to asthma, the appearance of whistling in the bronchi affects smoking, viral infections and bronchiolitis.
Natural remedies for the treatment of whistling in the bronchi
Thanks to natural remedies, we can alleviate all these unpleasant symptoms and prevent complications.
For the treatment of whistling in the bronchi, we recommend that you try the following home recipes:
This is a healing plant, which is widely used for the treatment of respiratory diseases. Thanks to the sage, the patient quickly feels relieved. This plant has expectorant and anti-inflammatory properties, which allows you to quickly clear the airways..
For the treatment of whistling in the bronchi it is recommended to prepare inhalation based on white sage.
- 5 tablespoons of white sage (50 g.)
- Required amount of water
- Add the sage to a pot of water and bring it to a boil.
- When it boils, lean over the pot and inhale the healing couples for 15 minutes. Be careful not to get burned. Before inhalation, cover your head with a towel.
- You can perform this procedure with eucalyptus leaves.
Garlic - a real find that helps in the treatment of various diseases. It contains antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties, which is important in the treatment of whistling in the bronchi.
- Also, garlic is an effective antibiotic and helps in the treatment of viral infections.
- Garlic cleanses our lungs and soothes inflammation in the respiratory tract.
- It is recommended to add denticles of fresh garlic in salads or eat them on an empty stomach. Also, garlic is used to make soups and broths.
Curcuma is one of the most popular spices in India. It is widely used in the preparation of local dishes, giving them a yellowish color and filling them with a characteristic aroma.Also turmeric is a natural treatment for asthma and whistling in the bronchi.
This spice is a powerful anti-inflammatory drug that has been used for a long time in Ayurveda for the treatment of respiratory diseases.
- 1 tablespoon turmeric (10 g.)
- 1 teaspoon of water (5 ml.)
- Take a small container and a mound in it turmeric. Then add a teaspoonful of water.
- Mix the ingredients well so that you get a homogeneous paste.
- Apply it on the chest as a compress.
- Apply a warm cloth over the top and wait 10 minutes.
- Another effective anti-inflammatory agent that helps in the treatment of whistling in the bronchi and other diseases of the respiratory system.
- Ginger contains gingerol, relaxing chest muscles.As a result, our breasts open and air becomes easier to penetrate into the lungs.
- We recommend that you add a small amount of grated ginger root to salads and soups, and also to prepare various teas and infusions from it.
- Do not forget that the taste of ginger is quite tart, sowhen preparing dishes, use a small amount of ginger root. The same applies to ginger flavor.
5. Mustard seeds
Mustard seeds - another effective home remedy for the treatment of whistling in the bronchi. To do this, you need a chopped mustard seed. It allows you to cope with stagnant phenomena in the respiratory system, improves breathing and facilitates asthma. The algorithm for using mustard seeds is the same as for turmeric.
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds (20 g.)
- 1 tablespoon water (10 ml.)
- Put the mustard seeds in a small container and add the necessary amount of water.
- Grind the seeds until a homogeneous paste is obtained.
- Apply the product on the chest, then cover the compress with a warm cloth.
- The higher the tissue temperature, the better.
- Leave the compress for 15 minutes.
To this end, you can use and essential oil of mustard, which can be purchased in the stores of natural products and homeopathy. Before use, the oil must be heated. When the oil is ready, rub it into the chest in a circular motion.
These fruits are not only delicious and nutritious, but also beneficial for the health of the respiratory system. The fig helps to remove phlegm and facilitates breathing.
If you suffer from asthma or whistling in the bronchi, try to eat these fruits as often as possible.
- It is recommended to eat figs on an empty stomach at least 3 times a week.
- The therapeutic effect of onions resembles the effect of garlic. Onion is an excellent remedy for the treatment of respiratory diseases.
- Onion stimulates sputum secretion and eliminates stagnation in the respiratory system. It is a natural antibiotic that strengthens our immunity.
- Do not forget to add fresh onions to salads. Finally, you can simply cut the bulb in half and inhale its fragrance.
Honey helps fight inflammatory processes, has antibacterial and healing properties.
This allows you to cope with whistling in the bronchi and coughing.
Also, honey is very useful for our immunity. It stimulates the excretion of phlegm.
- In order for it to benefit your health,add a teaspoon of honey to drinks and teas.That will be enough.
- If you like eating it separately, you can eat a teaspoon of honey in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening before going to bed.