How about you get rid of extra pounds? You will helpwater therapy.
Can not lose weight? Tired of the fact that no diet produces results? This is an ordinary story. After several unsuccessful attempts, people no longer believe in the success of the "operation"... when all efforts are in vain, and the weight after a couple of weeks suddenly "stops" and does not go away anymore (because the body adapts to changes).
But do not despair! Today we will tell you about one very effective way to fight overweight: we heard what "water therapy"? If not, then this article is for you.
We are sure that you will like it, becausethis technique is very simpleand will not require you to make any drastic changes in your way of life or strict restrictions.
Where did this water therapy come from to fight overweight?
Water therapy for weight loss in recent years has begun to gain popularity in the west, but in Japan it has been known for a long time..
There, it is actively used to purify the stomach and improve the dig
Traditionallyit is recommended to drink water immediately after getting out of bed.These first morning hours in Japan are called "golden". It is believed that it isat this time drinking water is especially useful.It not only improves the digestive system, but also strengthens health in general..
What is this water therapy?
The very name "therapy" can lead you to the idea that it is something complex. In fact, everything is completely different, even the opposite. Water therapy, aimed at combating obesity, has only a few specific rules (or steps). Namely:
- As soon as you wake up, drink 400-600 ml of water.It is important to do this on an empty stomach, before eating. That is, you need to drink 4-6 glasses of water (depending on their volume).
- It is desirable that the water is at room temperature or warm. If you find it hard to drink ordinary water, you can add flavor to it: lemon juice, for example. Only no sweeteners!
- Brush your teeth and wait 45 minutes before consuming any food. And do not worry: even if you get up very hungry,a drunk amount of water will allow you to "deceive" your stomachand wait until necessary time before breakfast.
- Breakfast, as you know, should be light, and at the same time nutritious, full. It should contain all the nutrients needed by the body, sotry to choose quality food (organic origin).Avoid consumption of foods with a high degree of processing, as well as meat and fat.
- Smoothies and salads are an excellent choice. But if you prefer oatmeal flakes with nuts and milk, it will do the same.
- In order for water therapy to become truly effective,other meals should also be easy.
- Within two hours after eating, you musttry to avoid the consumption of any liquid. However, a day should drink at least 2 liters of water (apart from meals).
Water therapy: general recommendations for combating obesity
- In the water can add a pinch of salt, it will facilitate the process of hydration of the body. But here you should be careful, because somebody can be counter-indicative to salt.
- If your doctor prescribed you a diet low in sodium, then this ingredient should be discarded. You see, your body will take itall the necessary moisture.
- Avoid consumption of coffee, alcohol and other stimulating drinks.Since water therapy is directed, first of all, to improving the body, it will become more susceptible to damage from them. Try to refuse for a while from alcohol and coffee, so that this does not happen.
- If you are bored to taste, drink a green cocktail or natural fruit juice. Only a little.
And be attentive to yourself. If your health requires constant monitoring of your food intake, be sure to consult your doctor before embarking on water therapy.
Or maybe you already used it? Share your experience?