Double chinIs a large accumulation of soft fatty tissues in the chin area. The cause of the flabbiness of the skin under the chin can be sharp sets or weight loss.
Most people consider this an aesthetic problem, and, indeed,double chinlooks very ugly and reduces the self-esteem of its "owner."
But it's important to keep in mind that the double chin alsoleads to a metabolic disorder in the heart muscle.
Therefore, it is desirable not to allow the formation of a second chin, and if it already exists, you need to try to get rid of it. Perhaps this will have to change the way of life and acquire certain useful habits.
We will tellabout some exercises and give recommendations, helping to reduce the accumulation of fat under the chin and improve skin tone.
Discover them for yourself!
Exercises and recommendations that help keep the neck in line and reduce the double chin
The face and neck have different muscles, due to which the skin looks elastic.
They promotePreventing the appearance of premature wrinkles and reducing the accumulation of fat in the chin.
Many do not know that regular exercises need not only the muscles of the hands, legs, stomach, but also the muscles of the neck and face.
Besides,so that the skin remains firm and elastic, it must receive certain nutrients.
We will give a few exercises for the muscles of the neck and face and two basic recommendations that will help to successfully fight with a double chin..
Exercise # 1
- Standing, with a straight back and a closed mouth,do circular movements of the tongue on the upper part of the oral cavity.
- This exercise should be done daily, 3 times a day.
- Sit comfortably. The back should be straight and, as far as possible, relaxed.
- Nowutter vowel sounds, opening his mouth as much as possible.
- This exercise is done 2-3 times a day (each time 10 repetitions are done).
- This exercise is also done sitting, with a straight back and crossed arms.
- Maximize your neck forward, thenWith slow movements, turn your head to the left and to the right.
- Stay in the extreme position (head to the left or to the right) for a couple of seconds, then return to the starting position.
- Do this exercise every day for 10 times.
- We nurse as much as possible the muscles of the neck and try to "smile on the contrary" (the corners of the mouth fall down).
- Do this exercise two or three times a day, each time for five repetitions.
- Take your favorite chewing gum and let it work (in the process of chewing) the muscles of the face and neck.
- Chew should be at least 10 seconds, with a pronounced strain of the corresponding muscles.
- Repeat this exercise 2-3 times a day.
Hydration for maintaining the neck in tone
To maintain the neck in a tone you needincrease water intake and use moisturizing cosmetics.
Drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day, we prevent dehydration and improve the supply of skin with oxygen throughout the body.
Good moisturizing creamreduces flabbiness of the skin in the neck and helps reduce the double chin.
In addition, you need to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. They contain antioxidants that work well on the skin.
Massage with wheat germ oil
Massage with wheat germ oil is also usefulto strengthen the skin and neck muscles.
This oil contains a lot of vitamin E, which helps moisturize the skin and helps maintain its tone.
It is necessary to perform light massaging movements (fingertips) in the direction from the chin to the lower part of the neck.
Do this massage every day, in the morning and before going to bed.
We advise you to read: Do you want to fall asleep in less than 1 minute? Try this method!
Apple and beet juice
Regular use of this natural drinkhelps to eliminate toxins and excess fluid from the body, which helps reduce the double chin.
This juice has few calories and many antioxidants. It causes a feeling of saturation and, thanks to this, helps to "snack" less often.
- 2 apples
- 1 medium beetroot
- ½ cup water (100 ml)
How to cook it?
- Let the apples and beets pass through the juicer.
- Mix both juices in a blender and beat them with half a glass of water.
- Drink this drink on an empty stomach, at least three times a week.
Keep in mind that good results with these recommendations can only be achieved by doing exercises, massage, etc. regularly.