In order to normalize the thyroid gland and cope with hypothyroidism, try to start the day with a healthy breakfast. Be sure to include products with a high iodine content, such as blueberries and oatmeal.
Live withhypothyroidismIt's not easy at all. Despite the fact that this disease is well treatable, it also necessarily requires compliance with healthy habits.
1. Natural juices and cocktails
Nutritionists are always advised to adhere to a balanced diet in the treatment of hypothyroidism:
- Iodine maintains the thyroid gland functioning normally, butnever be abused by himand there are too many products that contain it in large quantities.
Do not miss: How oats, spirulina and lemon help to lose weight?
- Coffee, tea and drinks from soy are not useful for hypothyroidism. Try to completely exclude them from your diet or at least significantly limit their consumption in food.
- We know that starting a day without a cup of coffee is very difficult. However, nothing terrible will happen if you only drink coffee three times a week.
Try to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Alsoinclude in your breakfast natural juices.
- Natural carrot juice
- Natural Apple Juice
- Lemonade from cucumber, lemon and spirulina
Garlic perfectly regulates the functioning of the thyroid gland and treats hypothyroidism. It is rich in iodine and selenium, which are very useful in this disease.
Be sure to read: This useful garlic: 8 reasons why it is worth it every day
It normalizes metabolism and improves digestion.We advise you to eat garlic in the following form:.
- Season with two cloves of chopped garlic toast from whole grain bread.
- You can also make delicious garlic cakes with eggs, which are also very useful for hypothyroidism.
Eat oatmeal together with apples, kiwi, strawberries or peaches.
- So you normalize the work of the gastrointestinal tract, which often works incorrectly with hypothyroidism.
- The high content of iodine in oatmeal regulates metabolism and the work of hormones.
- Also do not forget that oatmeal improves mood and reduces the level of bad LDL-cholesterol in the blood.
- In addition, it is very nutritious.
Try to eat oatmeal for breakfast every day.
4. Whole-grain cereals and nuts
Whole-grain foods are rich in nutrients, fiber and are great for treating hypothyroidism.
- Besides,they perfectly regulate the level of sugar in the blood and control the appetite.
- Whole-grain foods increase the iodine content in the body, so the whole grain porridge with fruit turns into a perfect balanced breakfast.
5. Natural yoghurt
If you do not suffer from lactose intolerance, natural yogurt will be an excellent addition to your breakfast. It is also an excellent natural probiotic, which is very rich in iodine.
Try to eat only natural yogurt without additives or prepare your own- so even more useful.
And you knew that blueberries are very rich in antioxidants and contain a huge amount of iodine.
- Try to eat blueberries in season, add it to yogurt or oatmeal. This is a great option for a healthy breakfast.
In conclusion, we recall thatthe best way to take care of thyroid health is to start the day with the right breakfast.All of the above mentioned options are excellent for treating hypothyroidism.
Bear in mind that physical activity also stimulates metabolism.
If you have time, after breakfast, go for a walk or do yoga.Certain asanas activate the functioning of the thyroid gland, relax and stimulate the neck area.