For the prevention and treatment of varicose veins (if vascular sprouts have already appeared), it is necessary to improvecirculation in the legs. Including, it concerns also a venous blood flow - after all it is through the veins that blood returns to our heart.
It's not so easy. It must be remembered thatclassical tingling, numbness and pulsations in the lower limbs can occur for various reasons, which you always need to find out.
Disruptedcirculation in the legscan be a consequence of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, fatigue, other disorders, as well as genetic heredity.
The real cause of the problem can only be revealed by a medical specialist.It is he who will appoint you the right treatment.
On the one hand, any person, regardless of whether he suffers from circulatory disorders in the legs or not, it is recommended to follow these simple tips, which will be discussed in our today's article.
These simple recommendations can improve our well-being in many ways.
On the other hand, do not forget that good blood circulation is synonymous with good health and a high quality of life.
Common symptoms of circulatory disorders that you need to know for everyone
Before embarking on practical advice that will allow you to improve circulation in the legs, we would like to talk about the main symptoms of this disorder.
The appearance of vascular asterisks, regular convulsions and heaviness in the legs are the first signs that our blood circulation is not all right.
It should be borne in mind thata similar problem is often accompanied by a number of more common symptoms, which also need to inform your doctor:
- The appearance of red spots on the skin of the legs
- Dryness of the skin
- Swelling of the ankles
- Fragile hair and nails
- Feeling cold in the palms and feet
Now we will tell you how to improve blood circulation and avoid the related problems. This is especially true of the circulatory system in the lower limbs.
7 tips to improve circulation in the legs
1. Stimulate blood circulation with the help of aloe vera
This natural remedy not only stimulates blood circulation in the lower extremities, but also improves rest of legs. As a result,we feel fresh and rested, and the heaviness and tingling in the legs stop worrying us.
What should I do?
- Take the aloe vera leaf out of the fridge freezer.
- Wash your feet and put them on a chair in front of you, sit comfortably.
- Cut the leaf of the frozen aloe vera and you will see the inside of the gel.
- Perform an ascending foot massage in the direction from the ankles to the knees, rubbing them with aloe vera gel.
2. Tea from hawthorn
Hawthorn is the plant most commonly used for the treatment of circulatory disorders and hypertension.
- Drinking tea from hawthorn 4-5 times a week can be a good habit.In this case, the triterpene acids, flavonoids and polyphenols contained in this plant will be of great benefit to your health.
- The content in the hawthorn of a large number of tannins, flavonoids and pectins makes it an effective sedative. Thanks to them, hawthorn is able to cleanse our body of toxins, which allows us to avoid fluid retention.
As for the side effects of this plant,It is necessary to monitor that you do not take more than 1 gram of hawthorn per day as part of tea.
If you are taking medications for heart disease, it is recommended that you consult with your doctor about the possibility of taking hawthorn.
3. Regular physical activity at home and at work
Not all of us have the time and the opportunity to attend the gym. Sometimes we are so busy that we practically do not have time for ourselves..
Perhaps you think that you do not need physical exertion, because you spend the whole day on your feet.
This is not true.Our body needs aerobic exercise, because such activity enriches our blood with oxygen and regulates the rhythm of our heart.
Therefore, we recommend that you use free moments in order to:
- Every half an hour of sitting work rise and walk.
- If you have to spend too much time sitting, use the footrest. With its help, you can also perform a number of useful exercises.
- Try as often as possible to walk on the stairs without using an elevator.
- Remember that on business it is better to walk than to drive a car.
- Spend at least 20 minutes a day walking fast.
4. Include in your diet foods rich in potassium
Food with a high potassium content has a beneficial effect on our blood circulationand allows you to cope with fluid retention.
Be sure to include in your diet products such as:
- Seeds of sunflower and pumpkin, sesame seeds, flax seeds and chia
- Pure cocoa powder
5. Sleep with raised legs
Another wonderful piece of advice you can try today is that your feet lie slightly above your head during sleep.
To do this, you do not need to change the bed or interfere with your partner.All you need to do is put a pillow under your feet, lifting it slightly.
Thanks to this, your blood will be easier to return through the veins to the heart. In the mornings you will feel light in your legs and begin to wake up more rested.
6. Juice from orange and carrots for breakfast
You'll see, you'll be delighted with this drink.Try every morning to prepare yourself juice from orange and carrots, as soon as you wake up.
If you add a little ginger to it, you will have the perfect drink to take care of your heart and blood vessels.
Be sure to try this juice!
7. Massage with rosemary oil
You can learn how to do this massage yourself or seek help from a good physiotherapist or a professional masseur.
This therapy allows you to remove excess fluid that accumulates in the tissues of the legs, and improve blood circulation in the lower limbs.
As you can see, the recommendations that we talked about today are quite simple.
Do not forget that when you have health problems, you should always seek medical advice. Only a medical specialist will be able to find out what exactly caused the circulatory disturbances in your legs in your case.
These simple recommendations will give you great support.
Start implementing them today and in 20 days your health will be much better.You will see!