Steatosis or hepatosisliver, which is associated with the accumulation of fat cells in it, can be cured if you change your daily habits. Although this is an abnormal state of the body, it is not too dangerous and can be easily treated if one detects the disease at an early stage. In this article we will tell you how to treat the so-called "obesity"liver.
Features of fatty liver infiltration
It appears in those people, the level of fat in theliverwhich is 5-10% of the total weight of this body. In most cases, patients with diabetes or people over 50 years old are at risk. This disease can be divided into two types:
- Obesity of the liver due to alcohol:as a rule, caused by excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages. It is the initial stage of cirrhosis of the liver. When the liver is unhealthy, it can not get rid of excess fat, and so it accumulates. If you stop drinking for at least six to eight weeks, the liver will recover. But if a person continues to abuse alcohol, he is likely to face more serious consequences.
- Liver obesity not associated with alcohol:it does not appear due to alcohol, but also precedes cirrhosis of the liver. This disease replaces healthy tissues on the healed, in the medium or long term it does not allow the liver to function properly. Obesity,diabetes, elevated cholesterol, metabolic syndrome or X syndrome, high triglyceride levels or too rapid weight loss can trigger liver disease.
A feature of fatty liver disease is that this disease is usually not accompanied by any noticeable symptoms, so it can be confused with other diseases. But, as a rule, if the disorder of the liver progresses, it is accompanied by the following symptoms:.
- evening alarm
- fibromyalgia (constant pain in the muscles)
- belly fat
- increased levels of uric acid, cholesterol and triglycerides
- hair loss
- warts on the neck and armpits
- loss of appetite
- problems with losing weight
- difficulty concentrating
Natural remedies for the treatment of fatty liver disease
Home remedies can help only if a person suffering from liver hepatosis changes his / her permanent habits, especially those related to nutrition. It is critically important to reduce alcohol consumption to a minimum or completely abandon it. Restoration of the liver is delayed if the patient refuses to get rid of bad habits..
Here are some effective home remedies that will help regain your liver health:
- Artichoke:try to add the artichoke to your daily menu - this diversifies the diet and will have a beneficial effect on liver health. It is low-calorie, acts as a good diuretic, regulates the level of cholesterol and sugar in the blood, reduces the absorption of fats. We recommend using artichoke at least twice a week, in baked or boiled form without additives, sauces and fillings.
- Medlar:this fruit is able to treat a variety of ailments, including a sick liver. It improves the function of the liver and clears the entire body. It is recommended to eat a medlar for dessert.
- Radish and beets:both vegetables should be included in the diet, because they remove inflammation of the liver and cleanse it, are very nutritious and at the same time contain few calories. Radish can be eaten raw or rubbed in a salad, beets can be boiled and also cook salads with it.
- Milk thistle:is very popular as a medicine for the liver. Dry leaves are used to prepare infusion that protects this organ. It is worth to drink three cups a day in the proportion of a tablespoon of leaves of milk thistle for one cup of water.
- Dandelion:it cleanses the blood, helps to cleanse the liver and improves its function. It is better to drink three cups of infusion, cooked from a tablespoon per daydandeliona quarter of a liter of boiling water.
- Bold:this plant comes from Latin America - it perfectly removes toxins from the body, removes fat from the liver, facilitating its recovery. It is most effective to drink tea from the bolide after eating, it also facilitates digestion.
- Lemon:suitable for those who do not suffer from sensitivity or heartburn. Add lemon juice to tea, salads, drinks and other dishes. This is one of the most powerful cleansers for the liver, it helps remove fats that accumulate in the liver.
- Ginger:Some studies prove thatgingeris very effective for "fatty" liver, because it contains antioxidants and can lower the level of triglycerides. Prepare tea from two teaspoons finely chopped ginger root and one cup of water. Leave it for a couple of minutes and have a drink before it cools. You can also add grated ginger in salads.
- Chicory:Prom and cut a kilogram of fresh chicory. Crush it in a blender, put it into a saucepan and add a half kilo of sugar. Wait until the mixture looks like syrup. Keep in a tightly closed bottle and drink on a teaspoon per day.
- Grapefruit or pomelo:is effective for the "fatty" liver due to the high content of naringenin, which activates the chemical processes responsible for the oxidation of fatty acids. Also contribute to weight loss and improves metabolism, which is often disrupted because of this disease.