Natural remedies are becoming increasingly popular as an alternative to medicines in the treatment of many diseases. Often they act no worse than drugs, but at the same timedo not have such side effects.
The medicinal properties of many plants and products are used to combat diseases from ancient times.In our time, scientific research is oftenconfirm the effectiveness of many natural remedies.
This is the case with the combination ofgarlic, ginger and honey, which, along with some other natural ingredientssuccessfully fight many diseases.
What is this mixture?
This powerful natural remedy combines the healing properties of such ingredients asgarlic, ginger, honeyand apple cider vinegar.
All these ingredients have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties,and they help to fight against such diseases and health problems:
- High blood pressure
- Elevated cholesterol
- Gases and indigestion
- Problems with blood circulation and heart diseases
- Skin problems such as acne
- Excess weight
Because of its high healing and nutritional valuethis mixture can be regarded as an elixir of longevity, as it protects us from many "killers" who can attack our body and cause it serious damage.
In an interesting book on natural medicine, Dr. Han Len Tsao (Han Len Tsao), writes about a study in which he gave this combination to different patients (they took it on an empty stomach). He reports thatless than a week they have significantly decreased high blood pressure and cholesterol.
Italian nutritionalist Emilio Stefan (Emilio Stefan), argues that research has shown that "beyond all doubt, garlic, honey and apple cider vinegar are" magic "products of nature."
All the ingredients used in this mixture,were studied separately, and it was found that they can improve the state of the organism in various diseases, for example, with arthritis.
It was confirmed that theyact as a natural anti-inflammatory agent that can reduce inflammation in the body, which is very important for chronic diseases.
How to cook this natural remedy?
Prepare it very simply, andeach of the ingredients can be bought at the supermarketor a store of natural products.
- ½ cup lemon juice (125 ml)
- ½ cup of ginger juice (125 ml)
- 25 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar (250 ml)
- 1 cup of pure honey bee (340 g)
- Mix in some kind of vesselhalf a cup of lemon juice and a half cup of ginger juice.
- Add to this mixture 25 chopped garlic cloves andskip it all through the blender.
- Add a cup of apple cider vinegar and a cup of honey.
- In conclusion, pour the resulting mixture into a glass bottle and put it in the refrigerator. She isshould stay there for at least 5 days, after which it can be consumed.
- When using this toolfor prophylaxis we dissolve two spoons of a mix in a glass of warm wateror in honey.
- If you want to take a second dose a day, do it.an hour after dinner.
Recommendations: How to prepare energy cocktail from rhodiola and oats
8 common diseases in which this drug helps
- Acne:Apply a small swab of cotton to this place. .
- Arthritis:Take the first dose in the morning, and the second - before going to bed.
- Asthma:Take the spoon of the mixture, not dissolving it,on an empty stomach.
- Cancer:In this case, the recipe changes somewhat -the amount of garlic is doubled. To prevent cancer, take two spoons of this mixture three times a day.
High blood pressure:In this case, the recipe also changes:
- 2 cups water (250 ml)
- 18 cloves of garlic
- two tablespoons of vinegar (30 ml)
- three tablespoons of honey (75 g).
This mixtureheated at low heat for half an hour. After cooling it can be taken (three spoons three times a day).
- To reduce cholesterol:Dissolve a spoonful of the mixture in a cup of water and drink it before each meal, three times a day.
- Heart diseases:Use the recipe for high blood pressure. Take half a cup of the mixture three times a day.
- Gases or indigestion:SolventTwo spoonfuls of the mixture in a cup of water and heat this drinkup to the temperature of tea or coffee. Drink it with the first symptoms of trouble with the stomach or intestines.