On the pages of our site, we have repeatedly talked about useful propertiesoatmeal. Nutritionists and experts in the field of healthy nutrition call it only "super-product" and insist on the fact that she must be present in the diet of each family member, regardless of age.
You, too, surely eatoatmeal, for example, in order to get rid of excess weight or reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
But today we would like to address also those,who suffers from arthritis. After all, oatmeal (its regular consumption) can significantly alleviate the condition with this disease and soften painful and irritating sensations in the joints that interfere with full-fledged life and engage in their daily activities.
Oatmeal is a queen among cereals, it effectively relieves arthritis pain
Oatmeal is one of the mostrich in vitamins and minerals of food, it is able to provide us with the necessary energy and unique nutrients that nature itself has created. Probably, therefore, it is consumed since ancient times and is still appreciated.
And with arthritis, it can help becauseeffectively removes inflammation.Due to the high content of vitamin B6, oatmeal perfectly relieves pain, relaxes and reduces inflammation in all tissues that surround our joints.
In addition, oatmeal helps regenerate cartilage, nourish muscle tissue and mineralize bones. And all thanks to its truly curative composition.
Each 100 grams of oatmeal contains:.
- 1, 2 g of proteins
- , 7 g of fiber (dietary fiber)
- 5, 0 g of carbohydrates
- 342 mg of phosphorus
- , 0 mg of iron
- 80 mg of calcium
- 355 mg of potassium
- , 0 mg iodine
- , 0 mg sodium
- , 7 mg of vitamin B2
- , 7 mg of vitamin B3
- , g of vitamin B5
- , 9 g of vitamin B6
- 13 g of vitamin B7
- , g of vitamin B9
- , g of vitamin B12
- 30 mg of vitamin C
- , 4 g of vitamin E
So, as you can see from the list above,oatmeal is rich in vitamins of group B, and they, in turn, help to effectively eliminate any pain in the bones, remove inflammation and cope with the characteristic pain in arthritis.
But oatmeal also has another interesting property: it's an excellentnatural diuretic(diuretic). Thanks to him, you can cleanse your body of accumulated toxins (especially from those around the joints), and also from excess fluid. Gradually, along with urine, these "products" will be excreted from the body, and you will finally feel the long-awaited relief and will be able to significantly improve the quality of life.
Also you must not forget aboutlarge amount of dietary fiber, which are contained in oatmeal. Fiber helps us to cleanse the intestines and thus rid our body of toxins and toxins..
After all, the less harmful substances accumulate in the body, the better - the stronger its protective functions, it will prevent inflammation, prevent fluid retention or the development of infections. To do this, simply accustom yourself to eat for breakfast one serving of oatmeal.
How to eat oatmeal in order to reduce pain in arthritis?
Before switching to daily consumption of oatmeal, pay your attention to the fact,does it cause you bloating or swelling. If this is the case, then it is better, without delay, to consult a doctor.
Usually oatmeal does not cause similar effects in healthy adults, it can only be if a person There is an allergy or intolerance to one or more of the components that make up it (for example, gluten or protein).
So if you notice a deterioration in your condition following the consumption of oatmeal and the repetition of such a situation, thenconsult with an expert.But such cases are very rare, so oatmeal today is one of the main products in the diet of millions of people around the world. And all thanks to its miraculous properties.
1. How can I eat oatmeal?
First, try to buy100% natural oatmeal(in the dietary departments, for example), because what is sold in bags is not always a product of high quality, and therefore already not so useful for health.
- Never mix porridge with milk! Cow's milk only strengthens the existing inflammation, if you suffer from arthritis. You can mix it with water or almond milk.
- It is best to eat oatmeal for breakfast, adding apples and bananas to it. And do not forgetadd a little honey(this is another excellent natural remedy against arthritis).
2. Oatmeal for external use
- 100 g of oatmeal
- 50 ml of water
- 20 g of honey
- Of the ingredients listed, you just need to make a paste. To do this, put them in a bowl and mix well. It should turn out to be more or less dense, so that it would be convenient to spread it on a sore spot.
- Make sure thatthe water was warm, you can even hot (but not scalding). Apply paste on the affected area and leave to work for 20 minutes, then rinse with cool water. Such treatment,alternation of heat and cold, great for relieving pain and inflammation.
- Such an external way of applying oatmeal will bringtemporary relief, but its main advantages will be noticeable, of course, with daily intake. Try it, you should like the result!