GallbladderIs a small organ located just below the liver. Its main task is to extract bile, which helps to break down fats.
In this way,gallbladderparticipates in the digestive process of our body: releasing bile in the bile duct, ithelps to digest some waste that is stored and stored in the intestine.
But as it happens with all other organs, the gall bladder does not always cope with its functions. Sometimes in canals different substances are accumulated, theythey clog them and prevent the normal passage of bile.
As a result, a person has a number of symptoms, and if they are ignored, then the quality of life can diminish over time.
For this reason,how are the difficulties in the operation of the gallbladder, and consult with a doctor to get the appropriate treatment on time.
And then we will tell you about the 6 most common signs that should not be left without attention.
1. Inflammation and gases
As noted above, the gallbladder is involved in the digestive process, releasing a substance that is key to the destruction of fats.
When in the bile ducts there appear "obstacles" for the passage of bile,digestion is hamperedand there may be symptoms such as inflammation and increased gas formation.
This is due to the accumulation of waste and slag, which were not removed from the body in a natural way and began to decompose, causing such discomfort..
2. Severity and pain in the abdomen
In addition to increased gas production, problems in the gallbladder cause pain and a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen.
This symptom, which sometimesextends to the right side of the back, is associated with inflammatory processes(caused, in turn, by poor digestion).
- Pain, as a rule, occurs suddenly and lasts about 15 minutes.
- Then it disappears, but appears again, already more intense and prolonged (it can last up to 12-15 hours).
- This symptom requires medical attention, as it may be associated with the presence of gallstones.
3. Nausea and dizziness
Periodic bouts of nausea and dizziness are another symptom thatin no case can not be ignored..
Of course, it can be associated with other diseases, but you can not rule out the problems with the gall bladder.
This condition can be a consequence of the inability of the body to use bile juices to digest fats, which increases the amount of waste in the intestine and blood flow.
In addition, when stones are formed in the gallbladder,there is a certain pressure on the stomach, which can also be the cause of nausea and vomiting.
4. Unpleasant odor from the mouth
It is known that bad breath is caused by bacterial infections or by improper hygiene.
However, if this symptom becomes chronic and can not be controlled, it is possible that its appearance is associated withproblems in the work of the liver or gallbladder.
- In the latter case, a metallic taste appears in the mouth. In combination with an unpleasant odor from the mouth, this causes severe discomfort.
- And the true culprits of this problem are the accumulation of toxins and insufficient production of bile.
5. Lack of appetite
Sudden loss of appetite is also an alarming symptom. So, something is wrong in the body ...
This may be due to chronic inflammatory diseases, but is also a frequent symptom in the presence ofproblems with digestion, caused, in turn, by the incorrect operation of the gallbladder.
- Lack of appetite for several days may indicate inflammation of the bile ducts or their plugging due to the formation of stones.
- As the problem worsens, the patient feels inflamed and overcrowded in the stomach.
If the skin or whites of the eyes have acquired a yellowish tint, it is important to consult a doctor immediately to find out if this is related to jaundice (hepatitis) or not.
This stateis caused by the accumulation of bile in the gallbladder. Sometimes this leads to the formation of stones.
- This substance enters the bloodstream and "travels" through the body, reaching various cells and tissues of the body.
- The health problem is serious enough, and therefore it should be addressed under medical supervision.
Do you have any of the above symptoms? Notice two or more? If so thengo to the doctor:Inspection and related analyzes will help to identify problems in the work of this body.
If the diagnosis proves positive, keep in mind that it will be necessary to improve your habits in everyday life. Then treatment prescribed by a specialist will give the best results.
It is very important to avoid a sedentary lifestyle and secure yourselfbalanced diet,where the consumption of fats, sugars and calories in principle will be under your strict control.